Best portable for use with glassware?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
I haven't been following the portables market too closely recently, and I'm trying to figure out if there are any portables out there right now that I'd use over my current setups...

My main portable is the Solo, which I love. It has great battery life (I get 5-6 12 minute stems out of a charge) and gives me nice, thick vapor with out much hassles. I would rather something with a less restricted draw though (I have one of Ed's stems, but didn't notice too massive a change in the draw, I don't have a PVHES stem yet because I'm waiting on a GonG version).

I was following the omicron and persei threads at one point, but it seemed like their herb carts were still quite a ways off.

I also had a bit of a look at the thermovape T1, but it's battery performance didn't thrill me, as I don't want to be carrying heaps of batteries around (ideally 1-2 spares is all I'd want to take with me), that was part of what turned me off the MFLB (and I just never got past the learning curve).

It seems now that there are a couple of options with the persei, Thermovape is bringing out the new "Cera" unit
(the name keeps making me think of Michael Cera :lol:
220px-Michael_Cera_2012.jpg
)

Then there's also the PAX, and the Inhalator.

So basically, what I'm wondering is:
Is there anything on the market currently that will give me a substantially better portable experience than the solo, or should I stick with the solo, and nab a PVHES once the GonG version comes out?

Frederick McGuire,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I think you should sit tight for a little bit. This VaporBlunt 2.0 is a portable that is made to work with glass. I can't tell from the thread yet, but it looks to be on par with the Solo for size. This may be exactly what you are looking for and there should be some user feedback on the unit late next week.

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
Yes indeed; you have the best option available for VapeBonging right now in my opinion, and the vapor blunt might just take that place next week.

CentiZen,
Reactions: Kief

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
Thanks for the heads up :)
the VaporBlunt 2.0 wasn't even on my radar :lol:
I'll have to look into it :D

Frederick McGuire,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom