• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Best online shops for bongs? (ROOR, Lux, Illadeph etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Algebraist

Thanks for the info. Yeah, I think I'm going to get it. I'll see how he might switch around the options, I'm kinda partial to the shape of the beaker myself. I'm down with the shorty too though so I'll have to make a split decision at the store. You know, weird, I kinda thought that I would NEVER want to smoke (for health and whatnot) since I started vaping, but you know what, I smoked with my brother over the weekend and I really enjoyed it and plan on continuing to smoke, maybe once every week or two... I've never owned a bong before so I'm looking forward to having it around and having it around when friends are over.

illadelph said:
it can't be a green label if the logo is red. whatever color the logo is, that is the label. i have a pink label shorty and dropped like $350 just for the the bong itself. the illy ashcatchers themselves cost like over $100 here in philly so it sounds like your getting pretty good prices. i also got my cousin a green label beaker bottom for around $300 and that is really nice just too big for my liking. he paid $150 for the piggypack(ashcatcher) since its bigger than the norm. if you can get a whole setup for $300 i would say go for it cause being an illadelph owner myself, that is one of the best deals i have heard of in my whole life and you surely wont be disappointed with the quality of it.

The_Algebraist,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom