best oIL deals in sf?

vnb

I'm trying to buy Absolute extracts cartridges in bulk if it's a good deal anywhere from 10-28
Can anyone suggest good place to get a deal in Sf?
This is for personal use so they need to be different strains. Also is there any better cartridges then Absolute?
Thx

vnb,

waxdab23

I'm on the opposite end of Cali so not sure what's up there in the bay. Cheapest I can get the half gram of the Absolute Xtracts cartridges here is $25.

As far as any better pre-filled carts - Absolute is definitely one of my favorites. Bhang compares but usually test 5%-10% lower in THC than Absolute. Honey Vape cartridges usually test at 80%+ THC which is the highest I've seen, but they are a pain in the ass to consume because you have to constantly heat up the cart to get the juice flowing.

There's a dispensary in LA that has carts called Heavy Hitters, looks like this: https://s3.amazonaws.com/mmjmenu_im...ges/944315/medium/Heavy_Hitters_Vaporizer.jpg Probably the best pre-filled carts I've ever had - better than all the ones mentioned above, but I've only seen them at that one dispensary and it's like 2 hours away from me lol.

waxdab23,

jim-bob

$32 seems to be what I see the Absolute carts for here in the bay area. The trick with them is to catch them on a 'demo day' at a dispensary - they do a lot of those and the last one i hit up was:
Buy a cart, get a battery.
Buy 2 carts, get a free cart.
Buy 3 carts, get a free cart and battery.

People seem to like Gold Drop cartridges but something about the taste puts me off - I stick to Absolute for the most part.

jim-bob,

vnb

If anyone got the deals on the cartridges message me much appreciated trying to buy different kinds and the club doesn't have good deals 32

vnb,

jim-bob

@vnb - follow absolute xtracts on twitter/instagram! They're pretty good about announcing when/where they're going to be.

jim-bob,

zikzak

There's a dispensary in LA that has carts called Heavy Hitters, looks like this: https://s3.amazonaws.com/mmjmenu_im...ges/944315/medium/Heavy_Hitters_Vaporizer.jpg Probably the best pre-filled carts I've ever had - better than all the ones mentioned above, but I've only seen them at that one dispensary and it's like 2 hours away from me lol.

disclaimer: I'm used to mainly a wax/shatter diet w sane prices & HQ product associated-- these ended up in my hands as gifts from a relative.

There's a Calabasas area shop has HH kits/carts... steep price @ $55 a cart -- but the orange krush, og skywalker, and jack h flavors have been great. I agree, for taste and potency-- nothing better. Whatever terpene solutions they're using (guessing something similar to CC's dilution mixes) is right on the money. They do require a bit more care and need moderate warmth to be optimal (hand warmth for 2 min on a cold day is enough) however, that Skywalker mix is so well worth the price. The Orange Krush is good stuff too, mostly compliments by friends giving it a try for the 1st time. It's my current 'habit' I'm geeking out on right now, is to replicate this as well as possible. I'm planning to break apart a couple of these carts as they look refillable with the equip I have on hand. I hope CC can make a close clone to it, but I also get the feeling they're using distillate's from these buds and adding terps..instead of using shatter/wax (winterized or not). I'll shall find out soon enough!

tKrLCxJ.jpg

zikzak,
Top Bottom