• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Best Maryland Dispensaries

andrew`124c41+

I live in Montgomery County, MD. The few dispensaries I have visited seem to be limited in the amount of flower strains that I read about. The buds are often dry and one time I thought it might be light...I did not weigh it

Anyone know of a good dispensary in MD?

andrew`124c41+,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Didn't you say that DC dispensaries are not so hot?

I have no experience with them, I just remember there being such a weird grey area, but I think technically Takoma Park is Maryland sooo lol sorry I don't know the exact location if it was in DC, it's possible my buddy had went to other places, but this is the one I remember them using... Sorry I cannot be of more help really, since my only personal experience with dispensaries is here in California, aside from two different trips each to both Seattle and Denver...

Shit Snacks,

andrew`124c41+

I have no experience with them, I just remember there being such a weird grey area, but I think technically Takoma Park is Maryland sooo lol sorry I don't know the exact location if it was in DC, it's possible my buddy had went to other places, but this is the one I remember them using... Sorry I cannot be of more help really, since my only personal experience with dispensaries is here in California, aside from two different trips each to both Seattle and Denver...
Oh I thought you once lived here.

andrew`124c41+,

Shit Snacks

BTW, I spoke with someone at Takoma Park which is actually in DC. I did not know that they recognize MD medical cards. The person who emailed me knows what she is talking about. Sounds like they have a good dispensary.

Ah! Yeah so they are technically DC but they serve MD, it's all the same place, that tracks for my buddy who went there probably with an MD ID as well but living in DC... Yeah they've been going a long time and been in business a long time, good to hear that they have some good people working there, hopefully a good selection too, let us know!

Shit Snacks,

andrew`124c41+

How does the price/quality/experience compare form state to state?
Interesting question. I just purchased a 1/2 oz of high CBD low THC for 80 bucks. Other flower goes for 40 to 60 am eighth.

I have some pain killer xl with 0.8 percent not supposed to have psychoactive effects but it IS psychoactive!

Shit Snacks

How does the price/quality/experience compare form state to state?

That's way too difficult to compare unfortunately, for one thing it's been many years since I've been to Seattle or Denver, it was right after Seattle went recreational when I was there so only a few options for dispensary and hard to judge too much based off that? Denver is next level with the medical recreational setups that each dispensary is different of course... So yeah I went to a lot of different dispensaries in Denver, it's a bit more systematic, at least the places we went to then as out of state recreational, I've been there once more more recently but we only went to one dispensary, so again I can't really use that as a data point... Similarly in Southern California, you see every type of dispensary, it's such a mix of bad and good, with the quality and the prices as well, I imagine that is largely the same anywhere? But I do think it's likely a bit more consistent in Colorado at least, if not also Washington (and guessing Oregon??) and Yeah I really have no idea about the DMV for legal weed beyond Takoma...

Shit Snacks,

HerbieVonVapster

Back from along break from vaping and wondering if any lived up in Harford coounty MD has a good Dispensary they recommend in this area?

Last edited:
HerbieVonVapster,

Md_Hybrid

Stuck under a 🪵
Back from along break from vaping and wondering if any lived up in Harford coounty MD has a good Dispensary they recommend in this area?
Howdy fellow Hazzard county resident :D Rise in Joppa is decent and has been having some decent sales on Rythm flower lately. You can also get deliveries here from gLeaf in Frederick & Gold Leaf in Annapolis. I get deliveries from The Living Room in Pikesville too but I'm on the northern end not far from Baltimore county. Also If you haven't looked already definitely check out r/MDEnts on Reddit - hope this helps!

HerbieVonVapster

Thanks for the responses. Joppa is close by so went with them, they had some awesome workers and they helped pick out a couple strains to try.

HerbieVonVapster,
Reactions: Md_Hybrid

HerbieVonVapster

I’m up in Northern Part of Maryland and recently started using Rise Dispensary. It’s has a few dispensapry spread out thru the state. Like it has curb side pickup been easier use since hard to get out the house right now.

Hippie Dickie

The Herbal Cube
Manufacturer
downy shore, there aren't many to choose from - luckily, the centreville Ash + Ember is conveniently located and has a wide selection. picked up an 1/8 of Cinderella 99 a year and a half ago, it had one seed, it sprouted, and cloned 10 times before the ambient conditions killed that grow flow. trying to bring it back - my favorite strain. that and a Jamaican bag seed strain from 4 years ago (destination wedding).

genetics count in large amount. - to paraphrase depeche mode.

Top Bottom