Best/Ideal vaporizer for hashish

Status
Not open for further replies.

audiodelic

... Boom Shiva !
So which is the best and ideal vaporizer exclusively for use with hashish and charas ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charas

I know hot knives works well but i want to vaporize even in hot knives you can see thick grey smoke.

Ideas please ..... :peace:

modnote: You've asked this question multiple times and have received answers. Please use the search feature; there are already threads on this topic.

audiodelic,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
the lighter based vapes tend to work really nice. such as the Vaporstar or Vaporgenie. However you got make it it so the hash does not melt through the screen and get away from you, normally I will put a light bed of either fresh herb or ABV. as long as there is hash in the bowl the herb/abv does not get touched until the hash is gone. Once that is gone you will begin to taste the bed of herb you put on. If your not using herb it is best to put something that the hash can sit on top of, like a piece of crumpled up rolling paper.
and remember the key to vaping hash is pulverizing it into as small pieces as you can get, the more surface area exposed the more likely the product will vape nicely.

DevoTheStrange,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom