Best Concert Vape

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
The Pax is such an outdated and underwhelming device for the price but for this specific scenario the Pax would be what I would bring. Big bowl so one load should last long and if not there's still the budkups, battery power enough to get through a few bowls and yeah, it's really small. Regarding smell you could always carry it in an airtight case.
The pax gets points for being small but I like the IQ2 for its tiny footprint and the taste is far above the pax. It also has a big 0.5g bowl, same as the pax I think.

TigoleBitties,
Reactions: CANtalk

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Perhaps I'll put further consideration into the v3... seems more concert friendly than glass options + a torch.
If you are considering typical mass market battery vapes, I'd suggest a look at the HR Edge. It's pretty tasty and enjoyable, even though I don't typically enjoy session vapes. It's very compact and discreet too, even compared to the v3 pro:
PXL-20240104-050611202.jpg

Here is is next to some other smallish vapes:
bb1216d0-980c-4b6a-9cf4-eb3d713f9e7a.jpg

Anyway just something to consider, especially if you can find it for a deal.

Ford Wenty

I have a born on date of 420 69, it suits me! :)
I'm liking the Planet of the Vapes Lobo for concerts. Especially with my Altoid tin organizer from Delta 3d Studios that fits many dosing capsules, a small tamper/dab tool and most importantly a spare battery. In California I've never had an issue taking it anywhere and I don't hide it or anything. The Lobo can do several bowls per battery and using at 420 degrees w/ 4min sesh times, two batteries has always been more than enough even with sharing.

Phytotherapy

If you are considering typical mass market battery vapes, I'd suggest a look at the HR Edge. It's pretty tasty and enjoyable, even though I don't typically enjoy session vapes. It's very compact and discreet too, even compared to the v3 pro:

I fully agree with Grass Yes's description and comparison. I have both vapes and have use both during concerts. I find the v3 tasting slightly better, and it can also produce bigger clouds - but those I usually dont want during indoor concerts. There is also the Nano, a smaller version of the v3, but I have not tried it.

Zipford

I was going to suggest the Fury Edge/POTV One too. Easily carried and easy to reload with capsules, it is my out and about vape of choice. Presumably it would set off a metal detector, however.

Last time I went through metal detectors my son had a pocketknife. I just took it and put it under my phone in the tray that doesn't go through the detectors. For the most part, security is not terribly rigorous at these kinds of events.

axilla101

For what it's worth, I took my TM2 to a show in NYC last night-- just held it in my hand during the pat down, and he didn't say a thing when he glanced at it.

I think people just assume it's a regular nicotine vaping rig. And if you're in a place like NYC where it's legal, it shouldn't matter what kind of vape it is.

axilla101,
Reactions: vapviking

hoptimum

Thanks for all the feedback, it is interesting to see what everyone finds of value.

@vapviking seems my requirements/preferences have really slimmed down the options! Perhaps I'll put further consideration into the v3... seems more concert friendly than glass options + a torch.

The long forgotten, antiquated MFLB had some drawbacks but is actually checking lots of my boxes.
As long as the batteries are fresh, the MFLB can produce pretty good vapor relatively inconspicuously

simba

@weedanwine
For me it's been the Stempod OG. I could never use a session vape at a gig, also I find they smell way more than an on-demand vape.

Don't need to use ground herb, so easy enough to pick some herb and reload discreetly. Can even put small buds in without grinding.

Annoyingly I lost mine, so looking to replace with another 510 vape.

I've been through so many tight security checks at gigs, I go to quite a few in London and some venues are dicks. But they've never looked twice at the Stempod. I think the fact it's attached to a modbox helps a lot. Also not just gigs, but through airport security through many countries in Europe and America too.

Edit - since losing the Stempod I've also considered the Xmax V3 Pro, but is it true on-demand?

Whilst you can't get Stempod OG anymore, there's still some Si around at reasonable prices.

I'm probably picking up a DreamWood Glow to see how that works out. Hoping will be similarly chill through security.

simba,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
- since losing the Stempod I've also considered the Xmax V3 Pro, but is it true on-demand?

Yes but it doesn't really have the same level of speed or power or purity of course

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: simba
Top Bottom