• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Best Cheap Spinner Cap

Polarbearboy

Tokin' Away Since 1968
Looking for a reasonably priced spinner cap that will make my balls go round and round. I see a few that look fine, but so often there are negative comments. I'm looking for one that I don't have to twirl. Thanks for any suggestions.

Kins

I use this one,

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
It is a bit more costly, but I've been using a Evan Shore Bubble Spinner...

I got mine for $70 as an add on with my Tree Fiddy Titty rig order.

IMG_20201218_142544_986__17550.1608319621.jpg

SixStringToker

Naked member
This is another pricey one, but after using it, I've retired ALL of my spinner caps from DHGate or otherwise:

Gordo Scientific OG Bubble Cap

It's not intended for use with perls, but it does work with them (I don't use them). The airflow is so much more open than any of my other caps; it just demolishes dabs.

SixStringToker,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

Kins

This is another pricey one, but after using it, I've retired ALL of my spinner caps from DHGate or otherwise:

Gordo Scientific OG Bubble Cap

It's not intended for use with perls, but it does work with them (I don't use them). The airflow is so much more open than any of my other caps; it just demolishes dabs.

That's a bubble cap. I thought the OP was looking for a spinner cap.

cvs8floz

I use this one,

Would that work on a Weedeater head which is exactly 25mm from ridge to ridge. I finally found a 30mm glass cap with a handle which works great, but it is light and can slide off easily if you are not careful. Never liked the one NV is selling.

cvs8floz,

Kins

Would that work on a Weedeater head which is exactly 25mm from ridge to ridge. I finally found a 30mm glass cap with a handle which works great, but it is light and can slide off easily if you are not careful. Never liked the one NV is selling.

I dropped it somehow one night and can't find it right now. Sorry. I hope it turns up!

Kins,

Polarbearboy

Tokin' Away Since 1968
Well I pulled the trigger, twice. Ordered a clear/blue el cheapo spinner cap on ebay for $13 including shipping and then ordered a lovely yellow-fumed Bororegon 3-hole flat-top cap for $49 plus $5 shipping. When I step back and reflect, I can't believe how much money I'm spending on carb caps and pearls. The good news: I've developed a strategy to reduce my Catholic/Jewish(parents and neuroses!) guilt: When I seriously indulge myself, I always try to make a donation to a charity catering to the poor and/or disadvantaged. So I got two carb caps, 10 pearls in multiple sizes, and the local Salvation Army got a $25 e donation. Can't wait to see the little ruby pearls spinning around my Rio's bangers without me having to work up a sweat hand spinning the quite nice cap that comes with it.

Last edited:

DVision44

Here you go...

DVision44,
Reactions: LesPlenty

Polarbearboy

Tokin' Away Since 1968
Both caps have arrived and I've spun the pearls without tiring out my poor fingers! The ebay $13. cap is low-end but definitely decent, probably Chinese glass. They offer two for $19 and somehow they included both a green/clear and a blue/clear for my $13. Rather amazing to have even one colored glass piece for that price. The Bororegon fumed yellow flat three-holer is two steps above the first and a lovely piece. Sadly, at the moment I can make the balls go around with either--4mm pearls in the narrow core banger channel, 6mm in the flat bottom, and a mix in the round bottom banger, though the Bororegon is lovelier to look at and spins a tiny bit better. I may or maynot report back after my cannabreak.

Polarbearboy,
Reactions: tb42091
Top Bottom