• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Best cases to hold multiple vapes?

stonedmallone

I'm looking for the smallest possible case that can hold up to 3 vapes (mighty, firewood 7 & tinymight). I tried a ryot packrat and it was too small but on the right track of what I was looking for. Anyone have any good options?

I use a pelican case (1200) and I cut the foam out to shape. Smell-proof and great drop protection. They have tons of sizes and I found a cool website that lets you do any color combo on the handle/latches.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I have this on order, might be too big?
1629001832235.png
1629001807944.png

They have other options on their site,

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
View attachment 11636
View attachment 11635

Interesting choice. I tend to lean toward the pelican cases, but I'd be interested to hear what you think of this once you have it.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I got this one over many others due to the included 'rolling tray' being a handy spot for vape filling...the UV proof/smell proof jar is also a nice bonus. It is now overdue so I should get it soon...bloody Covid lockdowns!

it is smaller than mine, I dont think it matters as long as it fits what you want it to :) the tray feature is pretty cool

edit: forgot to hit the quote button lmao @LesPlenty

DennisFlonasal,
Reactions: LesPlenty

stonedmallone

View attachment 11636
View attachment 11635

This does look awesome. I might pick this up anyway. What I'm looking for is something smaller and soft preferably. But this will definitely be useful for me to if I want to carry say everything lol

stonedmallone,
Reactions: LesPlenty

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I received a large wallet-style smell-proof bag instead of the case I pictured above, got that for free in the end and have re-ordered the one I want...will report back when/if it shows up. :tup:

LesPlenty,

Oadslug

I use the Ryot piper for carrying multiple vapes. And the ryot krypto-kit for just Dyna + lighter. Love them both. But all 3 of those vapes are pretty big — might be able to fit 2? Idk. Their SafeCase might work.

Last edited:

LesPlenty

Company Rep
My replacement case finally showed up today, here next to the wallet they sent by mistake,
1631676972656.jpg
Opened with a can for size reference,
1631676972649.jpg
With rolling tray removed and packed with vapes to demo,
1631676972642.jpg
Should call it the TARDIS as it holds a lot.

Top Bottom