• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Bello Vapor Tap

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
This things actually pretty neat BUT I can't imagine many folks spending that kind of coin to plug in a prefilled cartridge when you could just hand your pen to somebody. This seems totally epic for cannabis brands to demo their products at expos and cups though!

Any info on how it operates with regular flower or extracts?

anasrzi

This reminds me of that blue vape that had the mason jar on top. I forget what it’s called. But it was an early vape in the early 2000s is what this unit reminds me of.

I remember those, blue meanie I saw one called, had a monster stuck on the side haha. You know it looks pretty smart, be great to see how/if it works minus the cart and over $300!!!!!

Pass sorry guys

david8613

I think its brilliant, the glass definitely cools the vapor and keeps all the flavor. On demand is good too. But it looks like its only for cartridges which not great, I don't see people using cartridges as much as before due the black market vaping problem we had. They need to be smart, make it run cartridges, flowers, and waxes and then they will have something!

710yota

Have you heard about the boom on Mizar 5?
Looks real interesting although I've never considered a desktop for running carts, I've always considered the biggest pro about cartridges was how easy it is to travel with them. Looking at the site though its not totally a desk top as its powered by a battery instead of a outlet, I guess its kind of a portable desktop like the peak or rio? Kind of wish they used wall power or a 1850's instead of the battery they did although I supposed USB C charging is nice. The website doesn't say anything about flower nor does the product guide.

This is a really cool idea though making the cups of vapor. Imagine going to a bar stocked with these and ordering up a cup of vapor!

I had no issues accessing the site but if you can't get on there, here is their product guide with a little more info. https://www.scribd.com/document/444071806/Product-Guide-for-Bello

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I just watched 2Chains with one of these, looks interesting... LOL he needs to step up his concentrate lungs, he was coughing a fit!

FlyingLow,

Chainfish

So this is basically a plug in ecig mod with a glass bag on top? for £300? Wouldn't putting your cart on top of your normal ecig and inverting it in a dry bong have same effect? As someone already said, I can see a point for companies using them to demo their carts, but this just seems overpriced. What started out with hippies has ended with Capitalists

Brewervapesalot

So this is basically a plug in ecig mod with a glass bag on top? for £300? Wouldn't putting your cart on top of your normal ecig and inverting it in a dry bong have same effect? As someone already said, I can see a point for companies using them to demo their carts, but this just seems overpriced. What started out with hippies has ended with Capitalists

I'd buy it if was for flower. Thank the lord for capitalists or we'd having nothing at all....

idboehman

Thank the lord for labor or we'd have nothing at all.

On topic it's a very Los Angeles vape, very pretty but it seems aesthetics are the primary focus. It is pretty cool to decouple the glass though, like others are saying seems like it'd be pretty useful for trade shows.

Xero420

Bought one a couple weeks ago and have been using it on and off open for any questions I previously had a silver surfer which I gave away

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Bought one a couple weeks ago and have been using it on and off open for any questions I previously had a silver surfer which I gave away

That was the vaguest first customer post I've ever read. Post your thoughts!

Do you like it? What do you like? What do you not like? Is it shit? Or is it the shit? Come on, post up!

FlyingLow,

graydeh1

REP for TRVP ATTY, Shellshock/Tectonic and more.
Company Rep
I think its brilliant, the glass definitely cools the vapor and keeps all the flavor. On demand is good too. But it looks like its only for cartridges which not great, I don't see people using cartridges as much as before due the black market vaping problem we had. They need to be smart, make it run cartridges, flowers, and waxes and then they will have something!
Have a look on their page Bellow. Love there's a bucket for concentrates and they mention Yocan readily available coil people are using for dry herb

graydeh1,

PPN

Volute of Vapor
I only saw a "ceramic coil" for sale without any mention of how it works. Are you sure it's a bucket? Ceramic bucket I believe?

PPN,
Top Bottom