Ball vape

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I think overall, the majority of owners who actively use their ZX would want a wireless version.
This is the way to go
It's pretty easy to convert your ZX/SX to wireless. You just need to make a handle and stretch your coil. An old broken enail coil can be trimmed and adjusted to fit nicely as a handle.

Last edited:

Oden

It's pretty easy to convert your ZX/SX to wireless. You just need to make a handle and stretch your coil. An old broken enail coil can be trimmed and adjusted to fit nicely.
Yes I was given this tip on discord but I have to buy another reel.
I don't have any others.
But yes I will try that

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Not me. I don’t find the wires to be so big of a deal.
I thought wireless would just be a novelty. I typically vape at my desk or coffee table. But once I tasted freedom, there was no going back to cords.

Grass Yes,
Reactions: Oden

Oden

Not me. I don’t find the wires to be so big of a deal.
Wired is becoming more and more obsolete.
One day we might see battery powered vape balls to heat them lol.
For me too, the thread does not pose a major problem, but I want to get rid of this spool as a priority, so that it becomes fixed!
Also makes my desk cleaner and simpler, by removing the cable.

coolbreeze

Wired is becoming more and more obsolete.
One day we might see battery powered vape balls to heat them lol.
For me too, the thread does not pose a major problem, but I want to get rid of this spool as a priority, so that it becomes fixed!
Also makes my desk cleaner and simpler, by removing the cable.
Lol, I just did the reverse: Battery-powered ball vape to mains powered! ; )
IMG-0242.jpg

coolbreeze

It's amazing lol.
The vape itself reminded me a little of the glass symphony.
Does it work well?
It works really well. It's more or less a shrunken Glass Symphony I think. The joint itself is the bowl so it's also like the FLAM and Herbaltherm 1MT in that regard, but I've used it as an injector, which works pretty well too.

coolbreeze,
Reactions: Oden

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
Get a flower kettle and electropath. It'll pay for itself in the long run as well as save you money purchasing multiple vapes to do everything it's capable of. You can even flip it upside to work with CH bowls and such as it becomes the heaviest diffuser on the market because of its sheer mass. Happy vaping!:tup:oh did I mention it can go wireless too! :nod:

Oden

Get a flower kettle and electropath. It'll pay for itself in the long run as well as save you money purchasing multiple vapes to do everything it's capable of. You can even flip it upside to work with CH bowls and such as it becomes the heaviest diffuser on the market because of its sheer mass. Happy vaping!:tup:oh did I mention it can go wireless too! :nod:
Are there videos on your feed where we see using the flower kettle with CH bowls?

Top Bottom