**Ball vape comparison megathread** Compare your balls.

Which ball vape do you prefer?

• Flowerpot B0

Votes: 47 18.9%
  • Flowerpot B1

Votes: 70 28.1%
  • Flowerpot B2

Votes: 43 17.3%
  • Old Head freight train

Votes: 25 10.0%
  • Pinky

Votes: 19 7.6%
  • Qaroma Ceroma \ Quartz

Votes: 25 10.0%
  • Qaroma Taroma 2 \ XL

Votes: 29 11.6%
  • DC ELEV8R with Rubies.

Votes: 24 9.6%
  • Cloud connoisseur Halo \ Atlas

Votes: 24 9.6%
  • DDave Extraction Contraption

Votes: 3 1.2%

• Total voters

jkeyes98

Camouflet injector in 14mm or an IH compatible verdavap sound like a dream

All these ball vapes and none in the form I think I want. Shame.
The Wireless SKO mod I did worked fantastic heated in the wand, took a full 800f heat cycle + a little depending on how hot you want to go with it. This one seems like a perfect candidate for heating in an induction heater as its SS instead of Ti which I believe has a harder time in IH's

I think the SKO infinity bowl used in a similar way would also work without any permanent modification but I didn't like the 14mm connection as much as it was further away from the ball chamber. SX is another option that I think would work if you got the OWW 16mm infinity ring or made another coil handle.

Photo of all my Wireless Ballvapes together now that I finally finished making handles and modding them to work better for wireless.
  • SKO Infinity Bowl
  • Omega (14mm Injector)
  • Screwball
  • Zeal
  • Omega (18mm Injector)
  • TKO
  • SKO (Removed lip)

I also modded my B0 but lent it to a friend to try before taking this photo.

nicknobody

The Wireless SKO mod I did worked fantastic heated in the wand, took a full 800f heat cycle + a little depending on how hot you want to go with it. This one seems like a perfect candidate for heating in an induction heater as its SS instead of Ti which I believe has a harder time in IH's
Very creative work. Nicely done. I’ve already admired a few of these builds here on fc. I’ll have to have another look at the sko but I don’t remember reading much positive feedback. Did you enjoy it in stock form?

know about the sx thanks for the reminder. Wasn’t too appealing when I originally researched it.
I have no idea what the SX is I was referring to the sko not the SX. Will look into it now

I heated all my ball vapes with my UTHS for the same reason. Although I definitely don't think anyone should design a ball vape around that use case :lol:
I did a bit of searching without any luck. What’s a UTHS?? lol

It's newer, it's the Lite. Iirc Prestoned of the Vapefiend gang ordered one, so we may get to see one used on one of their live streams. B2C seems to be largely ignored by the influencers.
Bingo. Thank you:rockon:

I'm not an influencer, but I ignore them because I have a firm rule that I don't buy vapes from people who don't consume cannabis themselves.
Great point. I personally won’t be getting an aliexpress vape anytime soon. No knock on them or anyone who likes em.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I guess I'm just trying to see a reason to use induction for this.
Would use a lot less energy than a PID ticking over all-day to keep the baller ready (how I roll).
Or be a lot quicker than waiting for a PID to get up to temps.
It would have to be a monster of an IH though.:tup:

Timps27

Feel like I’m winnin’ when I’m losin’ again
It would have to be a monster of an IH though.:tup:

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I have no idea what the SX is I was referring to the sko not the SX. Will look into it now
The SX was a phase3 vape between the Z8 and ZX.
I did a bit of searching without any luck. What’s a UTHS?? lol
It's a little mini kiln thing from D-Nail for heating bangers:

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
The SX was a phase3 vape between the Z8 and ZX.

😄😄

FC9-A5-B2-F-598-D-4-AFF-B490-8-F0-FDE76-DAD0.jpg

VapingYogi

Pranayama; of a sort.
I'm not an influencer, but I ignore them because I have a firm rule that I don't buy vapes from people who don't consume cannabis themselves.
I love this sentiment and often there is significant bias in the influencer scene. I think like you I find the information here to be more useful, just people using vapes and having an opinion...

MTpromises

I love this sentiment and often there is significant bias in the influencer scene. I think like you I find the information here to be more useful, just people using vapes and having an opinion...
I don't know how much bias there is, but they all seem a little underinformed. More than occasionally I've wondered if these guys are reading the newest info or on the discords. It does seem odd B2Cvapes is so under the radar when they've made the best budget ball vape for at least a year now.

I need your advice (and potentially cure my VAS): I own a couchlog, a vapbong, a Quartzcap, Anvil, Mighty, vapman (3), TM2 and a Lotus. I do think about getting a Tidow V3 , but.. what will I gain, what I don’t already have?
I only use flower and am pretty lightweight: 0,06g is my standard, 0,1 - 0,15 is for the evening. Is it really different high? More taste? Just trying to understand and justify just another vape :-).
Seriously: Thanks for any feedback.

coolbreeze

I need your advice (and potentially cure my VAS): I own a couchlog, a vapbong, a Quartzcap, Anvil, Mighty, vapman (3), TM2 and a Lotus. I do think about getting a Tidow V3 , but.. what will I gain, what I don’t already have?
I only use flower and am pretty lightweight: 0,06g is my standard, 0,1 - 0,15 is for the evening. Is it really different high? More taste? Just trying to understand and justify just another vape :-).
Seriously: Thanks for any feedback.
I'm not sure how much you'd gain in your well-rounded collection, but the form factor can influence your use and so forth. Most people love them because they're simple, effective and fun. Flavor can be really top-notch and effects tend toward the heady. It can delivery a very powerful hit, but most can also be used in a gentler fashion. I'd encourage you to try it just because they're enjoyable.

I'm not sure how much you'd gain in your well-rounded collection, but the form factor can influence your use and so forth. Most people love them because they're simple, effective and fun. Flavor can be really top-notch and effects tend toward the heady. It can delivery a very powerful hit, but most can also be used in a gentler fashion. I'd encourage you to try it just because they're enjoyable.
Then I do not see any other option :-). Thank you for the feedback.
one more question though: Since I’ve read only good things about the Tidow family of vapes and they are the less price intensive options out there, they seem a good fit to try - but where are all the differences between the Tidows? Can you shed some light into that? I did not find anything usable in the net.
I am located in the EU, if that matters.

Bahama_Mama_please,

coolbreeze

Then I do not see any other option :-). Thank you for the feedback.
one more question though: Since I’ve read only good things about the Tidow family of vapes and they are the less price intensive options out there, they seem a good fit to try - but where are all the differences between the Tidows? Can you shed some light into that? I did not find anything usable in the net.
I am located in the EU, if that matters.
Now that I can't be much help with specifically. I only have the Pro and you can't beat the price, what can I say. It's not as nice a build in some ways as some of my other ballvapes but as a basic heater it's great. I'd recommend it for people who need to stay economical or just want to try a type without a big commitment. Caveat: the Pro heater requires a special stand that most folks just build a version of theirselves. I would not be afraid to buy another model because the Pro's been a great experience for the price.

Best thing to do would be find what you can here about those specifically, but they will be very similar in principal to all other ballvapes out there. At the price you can probably try different things over time, but a 19mm injector head, or a 22mm diffuser head, balls, coil that will fit, controller, bowl, and stand are all you need, assuming you have the bong or j-hook. Oh! And herb! They may make a 14mm injector, too. If so, those are great for managing your intake while staying ripped.

Last edited:

warren0728

so i think i'm gonna pick up a ch b0 bundle from @VGOODIEZ ... i'm gonna get a wooden handle and the sizes are 3 1/2" or 4 1/2" ... any benefits to either size? i like the compactness of the small but maybe it's easier to handle with the longer handle ...

this will be my first ball vape (other than bud's g43) ... thanks!

coolbreeze

so i think i'm gonna pick up a ch b0 bundle from @VGOODIEZ ... i'm gonna get a wooden handle and the sizes are 3 1/2" or 4 1/2" ... any benefits to either size? i like the compactness of the small but maybe it's easier to handle with the longer handle ...

this will be my first ball vape (other than bud's g43) ... thanks!
The smaller one may feel slightly unbalanced compared to a longer handle with a B0 but nevertheless the 3.5 should be plenty sufficient and will be nice and lightweight when you set it into a bowl rather than hold it to the edge.

snackmaster

Has anyone tried CH's 14mm injector? The joint geometry is very different from omega and zx so I'm looking for bowl recommendations.

warren0728

my b0 bundle from vgoodiez showed up today (once again insanely quick shipping)!

looks and feels great! i'm glad i went with the shorter handle ... i think the longer one would have been too much (for me)

i probably won't be able to give it a try until friday ... can't wait!

Last edited:

coolbreeze

my b0 bundle from vgoodiez showed up today (once again insanely quick shipping)!

looks and feels great! i'm glad i went with the shorter handle ... i think the longer one would have been too much (for me)

i probably won't be able to give it a try until friday ... can't wait!
You're gonna love it. It's open enough to run recyclers well.
IMG-7414.jpg

Top Bottom