**Ball vape comparison megathread** Compare your balls.

Which ball vape do you prefer?

• Flowerpot B0

Votes: 47 18.9%
  • Flowerpot B1

Votes: 70 28.1%
  • Flowerpot B2

Votes: 43 17.3%
  • Old Head freight train

Votes: 25 10.0%
  • Pinky

Votes: 19 7.6%
  • Qaroma Ceroma \ Quartz

Votes: 25 10.0%
  • Qaroma Taroma 2 \ XL

Votes: 29 11.6%
  • DC ELEV8R with Rubies.

Votes: 24 9.6%
  • Cloud connoisseur Halo \ Atlas

Votes: 24 9.6%
  • DDave Extraction Contraption

Votes: 3 1.2%

• Total voters

tinctorus

Accessory Maker
That looks pretty decent with the LCD and turn dial knob
The dual from b2cvape is only an extra $5aud though and has two coil outlets

AU $122.00 21%OFF | Electric Digital Dual PID Temperature Controller with Power Cable
Yeah I have the dual pid from b2cvape I just wanted to post up 2 options for people that maybe already own a coil or whatever the case, I did that the one with the remote looked reallyinteresting though

felvapes

Yeah I have the dual pid from b2cvape I just wanted to post up 2 options for people that maybe already own a coil or whatever the case, I did that the one with the remote looked reallyinteresting though
I got my dual from here before b2cvape sold them - b2cvape are cheaper though
These are wired for my Auber style coils
AU $50.78 | Black or Sliver color PID control box
B2cvape wire coils to any style - I think if you asked them to wire the PID a certain way they might do so for you too

Last edited:

tinctorus

Accessory Maker
The seller does not tell you the wiring configuration for the coil you will need to purchase separately.:2c:
You mean when you message them they say they won't tell you or that it's not listed?
They sell these coils in the store but I'm waiting on a response back, most shops have been closed for the last 2 weeks for CNY
Coil Coil

*edit
I got a response back from the company and these 2 coils I posted are the ones they sell on their store and are the proper coils for the pid's I posted

Last edited:
tinctorus,
Reactions: LesPlenty

LesPlenty

Company Rep
or that it's not listed?
Not listing the XLR plug pinout is a pain as unknowing buyers may get mismatched gear from other sellers that craps out when plugged in.
This seller should put the coils that match the PID as options on the PID listing at least. They can copy just about anything but cannot match the quasi-US standard pinout for some reason.
I keep this for reference, saves blowing shit up,

tinctorus

Accessory Maker
Not listing the XLR plug pinout is a pain as unknowing buyers may get mismatched gear from other sellers that craps out when plugged in.
This seller should put the coils that match the PID as options on the PID listing at least. They can copy just about anything but cannot match the quasi-US standard pinout for some reason.
I keep this for reference, saves blowing shit up,
That's funny because I also have this page bookmarked

Oden

I got my pid and coil for 68 off Ali while the b2cvape is 88 (I'm in Europe so they charge VAT in the price as well).
Can you share with us the cheap equipment you are talking about please?
I need a cheap pid and coil for my future SX.
I bought expensive gear for my TKO but would like to save some money lol

EarthworldTim

Dabbing warehouse is having a flash sale until sometime tomorrow. PID with 20mm coil is ~$82, shipped from CA I believe.

Last edited:

EarthworldTim

Do you have a link? I can't find it.

Discount is added automatically in the cart.

I got the same one from them last year during 420 sale for a little less, price increased $10 since then.

EarthworldTim,
Reactions: LesPlenty

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

I use this one:

€ 53,82 20% Off | Draagbare Elektrische Dab Nail Enail 20Mm Pid Temperatuurregelaar Doos Met 10Mm/16Mm/20Mm/25Mm Coil Heater Wax Droog Hery Vaporizer

But the link somehow doesn't work, I don't know what that's about. If you search in the app for "Draagbare Elektrische Dab Nail Enail" it should show up. Or search for "enail coil" and it should show up.

This is the what the listing looks like:

Oden

I use this one:

€ 53,82 20% Off | Draagbare Elektrische Dab Nail Enail 20Mm Pid Temperatuurregelaar Doos Met 10Mm/16Mm/20Mm/25Mm Coil Heater Wax Droog Hery Vaporizer

But the link somehow doesn't work, I don't know what that's about. If you search in the app for "Draagbare Elektrische Dab Nail Enail" it should show up. Or search for "enail coil" and it should show up.

This is the what the listing looks like:

Merci beaucoup sir 🙏

GratefulDread

Does anyone use one of these? I'm assuming they're fairly useless for our purposes. Unless you needed two heads going at the same time with the exact same temps...

Coil_Splitter_001_1200x.png

RedZep

Troy just dropped TKO video. I noticed a few of you in here view it as the superior ball vape. I'm wandering what the advantages are compared to the B0 (I think B0 is useful as a standard).

Oden

Troy just dropped TKO video. I noticed a few of you in here view it as the superior ball vape. I'm wandering what the advantages are compared to the B0 (I think B0 is useful as a standard).
I don't have the B0.
But my TKO is an amazing vape.
It made me forget all my Qshop XL heads!
You can't go wrong with it.
Everyone who has owned a B-series vaporizer, whom I asked about a comparison with the TKO, was unanimous in saying that the TKO is a superior vape.
More consistent hits, better flavors, no heat loss between hits...
I also find my TKO smoother than my old Qs.
Personally I am completely satisfied.

RedZep

I don't have the B0.
But my TKO is an amazing vape.
It made me forget all my Qshop XL heads!
You can't go wrong with it.
Everyone who has owned a B-series vaporizer, whom I asked about a comparison with the TKO, was unanimous in saying that the TKO is a superior vape.
More consistent hits, better flavors, no heat loss between hits...
I also find my TKO smoother than my old Qs.
Personally I am completely satisfied.
When Troy was hitting it, it seemed to lose quite a lot of heat. I think that was just because it was transfering to the metal bowl.

Oden

When Troy was hitting it, it seemed to lose quite a lot of heat. I think that was just because it was transfering to the metal bowl.
Yes indeed the heat transfer causes this when you want to preheat the bowl to add conduction to the experience.
With my infinity bowl I rarely do that.
It's a really cool bowl, and with the insert it's even better! Because you can bring the weed very close to the diffuser for increased efficiency.
Sometimes I put my weed in contact with the diffuser to add conduction. I find it better than preheating the bowl.
Never burned.

Otherwise I love the glass bowl from o'connell, and the one from GVB.
Solidstateconcepts is making a really badass glass bowl for hand-free use, like with the infinity bowl for the diffuser.
But my favorite bowl is the diffuser bowl from Dfreez!
So effective with the TKO diffuser.
Instant milk 😁

RedZep

Yes indeed the heat transfer causes this when you want to preheat the bowl to add conduction to the experience.
With my infinity bowl I rarely do that.
It's a really cool bowl, and with the insert it's even better! Because you can bring the weed very close to the diffuser for increased efficiency.
Sometimes I put my weed in contact with the diffuser to add conduction. I find it better than preheating the bowl.
Never burned.

Otherwise I love the glass bowl from o'connell, and the one from GVB.
Solidstateconcepts is making a really badass glass bowl for hand-free use, like with the infinity bowl for the diffuser.
But my favorite bowl is the diffuser bowl from Dfreez!
So effective with the TKO diffuser.
Instant milk 😁
Sounds great. So does TKO use different size bowls to the other injectors?

Top Bottom