**Ball vape comparison megathread** Compare your balls.

Which ball vape do you prefer?

• Flowerpot B0

Votes: 47 18.9%
  • Flowerpot B1

Votes: 70 28.1%
  • Flowerpot B2

Votes: 43 17.3%
  • Old Head freight train

Votes: 25 10.0%
  • Pinky

Votes: 19 7.6%
  • Qaroma Ceroma \ Quartz

Votes: 25 10.0%
  • Qaroma Taroma 2 \ XL

Votes: 29 11.6%
  • DC ELEV8R with Rubies.

Votes: 24 9.6%
  • Cloud connoisseur Halo \ Atlas

Votes: 24 9.6%
  • DDave Extraction Contraption

Votes: 3 1.2%

• Total voters

coolbreeze

Presales are open on the Phase3 Zirconia wireless diffuser, the ZXXL:

VapingYogi

Pranayama; of a sort.
This has been confusing me.

As I understand it, this one is the original weedeater head.

This is the new "B1 nut" being sold through cannabis hardware.

The one that I've picked up is kind of halfway in between. I don't think it's the Weedeater with the Weedeater limitations, but I'm not sure which head mine is, which is a bummer if I ever want to buy the part to make the Flowerpot a traditional baller had.
@AndyO check out the Australian listing, its the old version, we are always versions behind, it annoys me and its why I almost always buy from overseas - this just has a titanium weave screen instead of a machined screen

flowerpot-b1-nut-632.jpg

https://instavape.com.au/products/flowerpot-b1-nut?_pos=20&_sid=ecfb7f184&_ss=r

AndyO

@AndyO check out the Australian listing, its the old version, we are always versions behind, it annoys me and its why I almost always buy from overseas - this just has a titanium weave screen instead of a machined screen

flowerpot-b1-nut-632.jpg

https://instavape.com.au/products/flowerpot-b1-nut?_pos=20&_sid=ecfb7f184&_ss=r

Yep, it turns out this is the "b1 nut" - which instavape weren't able to confirm either way for me when I asked - but it helped me confirm what the actual device was! (Thanks for your help along the way too!)

Despite getting the Screwball diffuser head and the Flowerpot injector head for variety, now that I know it's a B1 nut compatible with current parts, I'll order the diffuser head for the B1 at some point just to have it and experiment with it. (I may get a whole new head housing to get the machined screen.)

I got a new shipment in from the pharmacy in on Monday, and I've been using both ball vapes side by side - at this point I just enjoy every aspect of using the diffuser head more than the injector.

Top Bottom