Back after a long absence, looking for advice

530rasta

Hello, wondering if you guys can help me out. I'm trying to get back into vaping after many years of not. I wanna get a portable flower Vape, as well as a portable device for concentrate use.

After some research I think I've decided on the tinymight For my portable flower, but I'm wondering if anyone can please point me in the direction of a good portable concentrate vaporizer/rig. I want some thing small not a puff co peak etc.

And the other recommendations for a good flower Vape this portable? OK thanks rc

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
Good move on the TM. Get the wpa and a j-hook for home use. I'll leave the concentrate suggestions to those more experienced

PXL-20211222-203256883-2.jpg

Razhumikin

Im not a big concentrate guy, so maybe someone else would have better advice, but i actually find the firefly 2+ to be an outstaneing portable concentrate vape. It can go up to 500° and when using it for concentrate you avoid a lot of the things that make it so annoying with flower, like the constant need for stirring and maintenance.

GoldenBud

VapCap Ti tip concentrate coil + Ispire Wand
-great battery life
-you don't really care if it gets too dirty, clean it when you get home or so
-no heater to spill the resin into
-also supports dual-herb-bed like 0.04gr each side, concentrate coil is not a must but I've heard great things about it

Texus

Some fun portable options out there. iSpire Wand is a nice idea paired with a good portable piece with a 14mm female input. For super portable, I am also a big fan of the Xmax Qomo. POCKETABLE e-rig. And now has quartz atomizers. Or a great butane rig that is so nicely integrated and has a great carrying case is the super Rio Stache.

Top Bottom