B. Wilson Worked Inline Bubbler

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkollIstKrieg

Hello FC!

Today I'm sad to say that it's time I part with this piece. This is one of the nicest inline bubs I've seen come out of the Wilson Bros! The bub is in perfect condition, contains no scratchs/nics/cracks/bubbles/fleabites or any imperfections in the glass! The worked bits are amazing, he used white/grey/blue for them and the swirls are so intense they actually have depth!(might be hard to see in pics). The joint and bowl are 18mm, the inline has 15 slits and the piece from bottom to top of mouthpiece is 10". I will include a blue bongbag.

I'm looking for $275 Shipped if in Continental U.S. Will ship worldwide if buyer pays shipping. I accept paypal only, buyer pays fees. Originally asked 325. Thanks for looking.

IMG_1541.jpg

IMG_1540.jpg

IMG_1538.jpg

IMG_1529.jpg

IMG_1531.jpg

IMG_1522.jpg

SkollIstKrieg,

SkollIstKrieg

Bump

Update: Will ship worldwide if buyer pays shipping!

Modnote: Bump post deleted. Please review the classifieds rules.

SkollIstKrieg,

SkollIstKrieg

No its not. This was part of a set of 2 made by Ben Wilson. Plus if you compared the worked wigwags to jake's you can easily tell the difference :cool:

EDIT: to be clear, I owned two jake wilson inlines EXACTLY like this one before i got this. I picked this up as a third because the work was immaculate compared to the other two that Jake made. I ended up selling both of the jakes over the summer and have kept this till now. I assure everyone though, this is B Wilson, NOT Jake Wilson

SkollIstKrieg,

SkollIstKrieg

Dropping the price to $300 shipped!

Here are some better pictures really showing off this beauty:
IMG_1780.jpg

IMG_1779.jpg

IMG_1776.jpg

IMG_1773.jpg

IMG_1775.jpg

SkollIstKrieg,

SkollIstKrieg

Price Drop $275 shipped[

EDIT: Just reread the rules and saw we only have 2 bumps, i believe this is my 3rd...sorry! feel free to mod/remove

SkollIstKrieg,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom