• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Feeling unoriginal? Need a new avatar? Let me make it for you!

Satisfaction not guaranteed and no promises on a speedy delivery, but feel free to request something in this thread. It would help if you have some source images, editing is easier than creating from scratch. I've already edited the background color of a couple member's avatars to match the forum (did you notice?), that's pretty easy.

So get ready to be disappointed! :brow:

e: Offer expired!

vtac,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
tokecity also have a long list of ''pot head avatar'' but I think you must be a member to see them

Clear_Dome,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
vtac said:
I think we're confusing avatar with emoticons/smilies.

And now I feel like a huge computer nerd. :ninja:

<------ (leaf) = avatar
damn nerd !! ;) ...hehe I was sure that avatar was the kind of pix that every body have under the nick ...but stickstones confuse me ;) LOL soo ...this is not my fault LOLLLL ....soo if I understand what the nerd say (LOL ;) ) you can make some animated picture to take as avatar ? right

and by (leaf) did you mean :leaf: ??

Clear_Dome,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Did you see anything you like at my link? I especially like the 'popcorn' and the 'good posting'

stickstones,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
2.jpg
16.jpg
3.jpg
<--- avatars (first one is a leaf) :p

Animation is possible, depends on what you want.

:popcorn:
popcorn2xc9.gif
popcorn3uo1.gif

Think I like yours.

vtac,

vaporcloud

lurking kiwi
Dude ... if you can make me an avatar with vapor cloud in it somewhere that would be very cool :tup:

vaporcloud,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Here's what I have so far. Had to stick a leaf in there. :lol:

img1338fx0.png

vtac,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom