Asthma like symptoms after vaping.

PeteyS

Ive been on a vaping break only taking edibles for the past 2 weeks. I been vaping a small bowl every now and then, but have noticed that when I do, I get these asthma like symptoms such as heavy chest weight, whistling while deep breathing, and just general throat irritations.
I didn't seem to notice the symptoms when I was vaping full time. Does anyone else get these?

PeteyS,

Knewt

I started getting a bad cough in late September. I quit vaping on and off for a couple of months and it didn’t help. I went to the Dr and ended up at a Pulmonologist. After an x-ray, cat scan, and a lung function test they decided I had some type of asthma. I was put on a Symbicort inhaler. After 3 weeks on the inhaler I happily resumed vaping and I no longer have the bad cough.

Knewt,

PeteyS

Thanks for the reply, and im glad you got your bad cough sorted out.
Must have been a scary couple of weeks going though the testing.
For me now, ive been solely using tinctures, 35mg dose will last me 3-4 hours, and really like the effects of them . I had a small bowl the other night and was reminded on how hot it is on my throat. and lungs.

PeteyS,

Knewt

I really missed vaping while I was trying to heal my lungs. Edibles can take up to 6 hours for me to feel, so I felt best when I stayed on a routine. I am terrible with routines and prefer the immediate gratification of a vape hit. Currently I take 20 mg before bed, and 5 mg twice during the day plus vaping when the mood hits.

I had the whistling for a month or so. It made it difficult to fall back to sleep if I woke up early morning. That seems to be gone now. Good luck with your lungs, they are kind of important.

Knewt,
Top Bottom