Ascent Vaporizer - The Ordering, Shipping, & Other Nonsense thread

Are you going to definitely buy the Ascent as things stand now ?

• Yes

Votes: 37 26.6%
  • No

Votes: 28 20.1%
  • Yes, and I want a pre-order from DV put in place

Votes: 31 22.3%
  • Yes, and I DON'T want a pre-order from DV put in place

Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Who cares !! Just wait for it and shut up !

Votes: 37 26.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marko697

just got an update from the USPS site that something updated??? the electronic form received date was updated from the 4th to the 11th. the delivery date still says the 7th though?? so does that mean DV sent it to the post office and it will be coming to me for real?? time to sit back and see
My tracking number say it will be delivered the 15th would be Monday the 14th but it's a stupid federal holiday

Marko697,

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
mine the tracking says in transit so i know its moving even though my delivery date still says 10/7/13. so i am guessing Tuesday as well

Last edited:
mmenzie,

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
I agree that DV has handled this correctly and much prefer getting a replacement directly from DV . My concern is I have no way of tracking the status of my replacement. No order #, no RMA #, and no response from DV when trying to get DV to confirm status of list from GV. I would just like confirmation from DV I'm in the system and on the list.
Unfortunately for the consumer here, the accounting for RMA's between GV and DV seems to be a strictly internal mechanism that lacks a customer tracking component. While this puts the customer in the dark in the interim, I feel that the light of day should emerge with an email notice advising that your new unit is on the way (with tracking number). I do think that they found an expedient way of dealing with RMA's w/out first having to physically cross the continent causing further delay. Smart IMO. Fingers crossed.

Snappo,

mewash2

I originally purchased from Davinci. They have had my old unit for a week. I haven't heard a thing from them. Pretty much what I expected at this point, Their customer service has been a joke.

mewash2,
Reactions: Snappo

Marko697

I originally purchased from Davinci. They have had my old unit for a week. I haven't heard a thing from them. Pretty much what I expected at this point, Their customer service has been a joke.
Their customer service has been nothing but great to me Aaron made sure he did everything he could to to make sure I was happy while i waited he went and talk to the shipping dept yesterday and told them to ship mine out with the RMAs and he has given me both the u water attachemnt and the the straight attachemnt with my order plus extra glass stems and even the Tshirt he has been nothing but great to me

Marko697,
Reactions: Snappo

mewash2

I won't be speaking to anyone anytime soon. I already have an email from Aaron 2 weeks ago stating that he is doing his job 100%, so it is hard to expect much help from him. He thinks he is crushing it right now.

Snappo

Accessory Maker
I personally wouldn't buy one at least until many months of reviews and FC members bear out the truth in advertised and DV FC-posted claims. Must be consistently DEFECT FREE, and a cut above the rest.

Last edited:

Snappo

Accessory Maker
Well I suppose if everyone felt that way we would never get those reviews.
My Ascent was on order for quite a long time until recently. I held on patiently with baited breath. All the while keeping my finger on the pulse of reviews and FC member feedback. When the vast majority of reports came back ultra-negative, in my view, I finally cancelled my order. I don't regret that decision. So, at least in my mind, extreme caution and vigilance is warranted. Fortunate for me that many others will test the waters with Version 1.2, enabling me to make a more reasoned & less emotional future purchase decision.

Last edited:

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Snappo what is that new case you got to hold supplies in your sig...TIA

Dreamerr,

Snappo

Accessory Maker
Snappo what is that new case you got to hold supplies in your sig...TIA
Can be found at Home Depot & Amazon.com. & http://www.planostoragesolutions.com/products/170-3600-waterproof-storage-case.aspx. Under $10.00.
b6woye.jpg

RD

"Hawaii Home Grown"
Got a phone call 6:45AM Hawaii time from DV saying the GV replacements should be shipped out this week. Nothing moving USPS today, Columbus Day. Good wake up call.

RD,

Shrike

Flower Potted, Maxed, & Rio'd.
Sent my Ascent in a little over a week ago for replacement...got an email this morning with tracking number saying my replacement is shipping today! Cool...can't wait to see the improvements that have been made.:)

Shrike,

DopeyJ

Just got my tracking number emailed to me. Says it was shipped on the 11th, should be arriving tomorrow.

DopeyJ,

Marko697

Mine will be here tomorrow as well checked my tracking and it's sitting at the post office 2 blocks away from my house.. Stupid Columbus Day :(

Marko697,

RD

"Hawaii Home Grown"
I wonder if USPS will shut down on Thur. If mine gets stuck in mail, I will really be pissed at Washington.

RD,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom