Arizer Solo Mk1 bundle kit UK seller

*plainlazy*

https://m.imgur.com/a/Xuv3v6g

SOLD lotus kit SOLD

SOLD all the dynavaps and stashes SOLD

SOLD dreamwoods and Vapman SOLD

For sale a mostly butane powered vape collection. i haven't been active on this forum for a while and i haven't really being using my vapes so i have cleaned them up with hot water and ISO ready for someone or someones to make more use of them. They have been collected over a long time but not used in months.

Ill do my best to list them here with pics and some prices. I have no idea what they go for second hand but bare with me.

first things first.

Dynavaps - 2 x double garage dyna stashes in cocobolo and also wenge. The cocobolo one i added the magnets and i drilled out the second garage. still a nice stash tho. works great for a M and a OG vapcap.

1 x Ti woody with coco bolo steam with the original ceramic gauze and clip and its a 7 fin tip.

1 x vap cap s glass stem with metal condenser with wenge mouth piece. do they make these anymore?

1 x OG vap cap, glass steam glass condenser with rubber fat mouth piece. i have a spare condenser.

1 x Sandblasted M hardly used to keep nice.

1 x old skool omnivap, well used but functions perfect.

1 x vap cap 14mm wong, one of the first type with a 7 fin tip. cocobolo, i have two bodys for it.

i have a few spare vap cap tubes, o rings and the new type gauzes kicking around that will be thrown in.

I have cleaned the best i can but if you have pipe cleaners you might get the condensers a bit cleaner. and all caps click as they should i have done at least 3 dry cycles on each cap to check.

would be good to sell as a bundle but can split ill try and list single prices for each one below, make an offer for all of them if you want the lot.

stashes - £30 each ono
og vap cap £20 ono
vapcap s £30 ono
M sandblasted £40 ono
Ti woody £40 ono
omnivap £50 ono
14mm wong £40 ono

Xuv3v6g

Next lotus J hook kit. The metal steam the cap that has been used but has life in yet. The 14mm adaptor and the glass j hook. Hits like a train loved the convection vapor off this one. also included is a new cap kit so you can replace it yourself when your ready.

whole lot for £70 ono

Xuv3v6g

vapman with all the included bits needed. nice little vap this. has been used so has charing where you heat.

£30 ono

Xuv3v6g

2 x dream wood vapes. one a custom which im not sure theres many about. this may even be the only one. comes in a box i got them in with some wood butter a pokey and spare bits.

would sell together £70 ono

Xuv3v6g

Xuv3v6g

finally 1 x Mk1 Arizer solo kit bundle. Included is the unit with upgraded bigger capacity battery. the charger stand. a 14mm gong, a whip adaptor, two arizer air mouthpieces, the bent solo steam the straight solo stem, an easy flow mouthpiece, some end caps some dome screens and a 14 mm bubble water piece.

£70 ono

Xuv3v6g

I am in the Uk so would send the whole lot if someone bought the whole of the above in one box for £20 to anywhere in the uk.
Ireland or EU i would have to check but maybe £30.

If you are going for single items the dyna vaps ill post for £5 each £10 if you take all of them. might have to be more if EU.

Dreamwoods ill post for £10 same with the lotus kit. Slightly more in the EU.

£15 for the solo kit in the UK, maybe slightly more in EU.

please contact me for answers to questions or more pics. Like i say im out of the game so dont know if my prices are fair, i know i have looked after them so dont flame me if you think they are high. Lets work together to find them all new homes.

P.s going to be listing an E nano kit in maple tomorrow. Thanks

Last edited:
Top Bottom