Arizer argo or xmax v3 pro

canadianvapelife

Having sone bad vas and looking to add another to the collection. Was considering the arizer argo since it's hugely on sale at planet of the vapes. I also have heard great things about the v3 pro though and can't decide which one to go with.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Having sone bad vas and looking to add another to the collection. Was considering the arizer argo since it's hugely on sale at planet of the vapes. I also have heard great things about the v3 pro though and can't decide which one to go with.

I love the v3p, as a budget convection on demand, the POTV accessory mouthpiece is really nice so you can use glass stems with it, although you are loading metal chamber so there can be a bit more conduction especially if you are using session style so it is cool as it can be a hybrid vape though on-demand works well with a lot of open air flow too... I also really like that it fits the Fury 2 WPA if you do want to load a narrow glass stem with honeycomb screen and use it more arizer style (because similarly I think the healthy rips Fury edge used that way is a much better alternative to Arizer although the bowl is smaller anyway I'm not a fan of the Argo at all as a design and would sooner get the Air Max personally if I was going to get one of those, they are a bit weaker slower to heat up with more hybrid conduction but that is the best of the bunch and can be effective)

Alternatively I would highly recommend checking out the xlux roffu made by the same manufacturer as the V3P, you will see in the thread here a lot of positive response, and there is a new WPA made by a glass worker at a reasonable price that will work like a stem vape now too... The stock mouthpiece setup is also pretty effective and there is a WPA option that allows you to use glass stem mouthpieces too. Also it is quite powerful, very portable, really nice budget option especially on sale now for only $100 ...

canadianvapelife

I love the v3p, as a budget convection on demand, the POTV accessory mouthpiece is really nice so you can use glass stems with it, although you are loading metal chamber so there can be a bit more conduction especially if you are using session style so it is cool as it can be a hybrid vape though on-demand works well with a lot of open air flow too... I also really like that it fits the Fury 2 WPA if you do want to load a narrow glass stem with honeycomb screen and use it more arizer style (because similarly I think the healthy rips Fury edge used that way is a much better alternative to Arizer although the bowl is smaller anyway I'm not a fan of the Argo at all as a design and would sooner get the Air Max personally if I was going to get one of those, they are a bit weaker slower to heat up with more hybrid conduction but that is the best of the bunch and can be effective)

Alternatively I would highly recommend checking out the xlux roffu made by the same manufacturer as the V3P, you will see in the thread here a lot of positive response, and there is a new WPA made by a glass worker at a reasonable price that will work like a stem vape now too... The stock mouthpiece setup is also pretty effective and there is a WPA option that allows you to use glass stem mouthpieces too. Also it is quite powerful, very portable, really nice budget option especially on sale now for only $100 ...
The xlux roffu does look and sound pretty great although as I am in Canada it's price tag is a bit steeper then $100. So what's not to like about the argo? I already have the solo 2 and the air 2. I do enjoy them, they aren't my favourite in my lineup but I'm liking the small size of the argo

Shit Snacks

The xlux roffu does look and sound pretty great although as I am in Canada it's price tag is a bit steeper then $100. So what's not to like about the argo? I already have the solo 2 and the air 2. I do enjoy them, they aren't my favourite in my lineup but I'm liking the small size of the argo

Oh sorry, should have realized by your name! Yeah that does complicate things, if you check the thread someone did share the best price in Canada, not sure if that is better or worse than your price for v3pro but I would definitely get one of those instead, unless you just want to get the same thing? ArGo is literally the same as what you already have in a slightly different form factor (which I personally think is not as good for a few reasons) also it is outdated it is only the first version so I would wait for the two or max or whatever that they will inevitably release if you really do want that form factor of the same vape... V3P and Roffu both offer more power, more convection, on demand capability, option to load chambers instead of stems, options for capsules, and ability to use stems... So it really just depends what you are looking for out of this purchase? Always options

Vape Master

Formerly C3PO
Save your money. They all are not that great, in my opinion. If you look at all the Vape sites, you can get a Pax 3 for $150... A crafty plus $210...

canadianvapelife

Oh sorry, should have realized by your name! Yeah that does complicate things, if you check the thread someone did share the best price in Canada, not sure if that is better or worse than your price for v3pro but I would definitely get one of those instead, unless you just want to get the same thing? ArGo is literally the same as what you already have in a slightly different form factor (which I personally think is not as good for a few reasons) also it is outdated it is only the first version so I would wait for the two or max or whatever that they will inevitably release if you really do want that form factor of the same vape... V3P and Roffu both offer more power, more convection, on demand capability, option to load chambers instead of stems, options for capsules, and ability to use stems... So it really just depends what you are looking for out of this purchase? Always options
Thanks for your advice! I think I'll go with either the v3 pro or the roffu if I can find a decent price. Can grab the v3 from potv for just over $100 right now so I'll probably go that way

ElMetrico

Depends, what other vapes do you have in your collection. Since the pax is conduction style and the mighty a hybrid, I'd suggest the V3 Pro since it will broaden your horizon in taste, vaping style, etc. Also consider if you want very long sessions (common with Arizer vapes) or shorter more intense sessions with the V3 Pro

canadianvapelife

Depends, what other vapes do you have in your collection. Since the pax is conduction style and the mighty a hybrid, I'd suggest the V3 Pro since it will broaden your horizon in taste, vaping style, etc. Also consider if you want very long sessions (common with Arizer vapes) or shorter more intense sessions with the V3 Pro
I have quite a few other vapes. Tetra p80, numerous splinters, Zion m, milaana 2 and 3, dreamwood glow, boundless tera, DaVinci iq2, an imp, potv one and a cpl for concentrates to name a few lol. So ya not exactly about broadening my horizons, more just curing my vas lol. I like the way you think though 🤙🏽

I had the same dilemma between the v3 pro and Argo.
I chose Argo and I am very happy with it(I like long sessions).
But since you have the solo2 ....go for v3 pro which has a different vaping.
I plan to buy it,for backup.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I have quite a few other vapes. Tetra p80, numerous splinters, Zion m, milaana 2 and 3, dreamwood glow, boundless tera, DaVinci iq2, an imp, potv one and a cpl for concentrates to name a few lol. So ya not exactly about broadening my horizons, more just curing my vas lol. I like the way you think though 🤙🏽
The v3 pro is a pretty big step down from some of those, but you'll probably feel more comfortable taking it out camping, etc.

ElMetrico

Oh I see, in that case the most unique fingerprint would be the arizer because it is not like your regular conduction device :)

ElMetrico,
Reactions: cosimo

Shit Snacks

Yeah definitely don't bother with ArGo then, V3P and Roffu will be much more VAS satisfying new toys based on your collection

canadianvapelife

The v3 pro is a pretty big step down from some of those, but you'll probably feel more comfortable taking it out camping, etc.
Yes I do realize it's a step down from the other vapes I have. But really what compares to a p80? Anyways ya more just going to be a vape I can bring wherever I want and not worry about if I break it or not.

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Going with the v3 pro. Seems to have more options available then the roffu. Gotta have that wpa
Roffu has a fine wpa, and some very interesting mod ideas coming up.
It was just referred to as a cordless log, by a glass blower...
I've been preferring it over v3pro.

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Are these options available in Canada though?
Sorry, I don't know offhand, but it is one of the only "accesories" sold, along with spare parts like screens, replaceable chambers and stuff. I think they call it Glass Mouthpiece/WPA.
But check out over in the Roffu thread, wpa's made by @VaPeD&CoNfUsEd that become the stem(chamber).
Aside from wpa, Roffu makes cooler vaper with native mouthpiece/cooling unit than v3pro with its standard mp.

Sorry if any of this is a de-rail to this thread!

Shit Snacks

Aside from wpa, Roffu makes cooler vaper with native mouthpiece/cooling unit than v3pro with its standard mp.

I think I need to compare head to head again, I am actually quite impressed with the stock V3P cooling and it's ceramic pathway inside the plastic and silicone... Taste a little better I think than the stock roffu mouthpiece although that one is also very effective with its U-turn and ceramic spiral pathway too!

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: vapviking

canadianvapelife

Sorry, I don't know offhand, but it is one of the only "accesories" sold, along with spare parts like screens, replaceable chambers and stuff. I think they call it Glass Mouthpiece/WPA.
But check out over in the Roffu thread, wpa's made by @VaPeD&CoNfUsEd that become the stem(chamber).

Sorry if any of this is a de-rail to this thread!
What site are you finding the accessories?

canadianvapelife,
Top Bottom