Arizer Air SE

cannabis.pro

aka 420EDC
Accessory Maker
The charger doesn't want to stay in the unit, other then that Iove mine SE especially for the price.
Arizer has outstanding support and should be able to assist you on this:

https://arizer.com/support/
or email service@arizer.com

If you didn't buy it from Arizer, then you'll want to include a copy of your receipt from the vendor you purchased from. Warranty is only a year on the SE, one of the reasons for the reduced price point is our guess.

Finessseee

Arizer Air SE - Sleek and Efficient

I’ve owned an Air II, Solo II, Air Max, and now the Air SE. Can confirm that it’s on par with the Air Max. Not a fan of Micro USB, but it preforms just as great as the Air Max with same updated heater. Reaches temps quicker than the Air Max due to 18650 battery. Simple controls, super light in hand (102g), endless flavorful vapor. I also find the draw even easier on the SE compared to the Air Max.

Temp Stemp Colors:

Blue (356°F)
White (374°F)
Green (392°F)
Orange (401°F)
Red (410°F)

When ripping through a waterpipe, Heat Soak wpa on Red for a couple mins and enjoy a much quicker extraction with bigger hits. The heater is surprisingly consistent. Def impressed and worth the cost. I’m sure it’ll be even cheaper around the holidays. The Little Vape That Could.

jameshellboy

I purchased this vape last week as a first vape, i have used it around 5 or 6 times.

Having nothing else to compare to makes it harder to know how good the device is, but so far ive found it works well produces good quality vapour (strength wise) i get alot of taste but no visable vapour on the first 2 settings, but as you ramp from there the vapour becomes more prominent. A bowl has me feeling nice and is great for little doses throughout the day when you dont want to be couch locked. Im still having a j in the evening but im going to try and slowly transition to full vaping.

My only negative is the mouthpiece is very awkward to draw on, the glass is great but i would like to see a thinner glass tip.

Im already considering a high end portable, as i can see great potential in consuming this way.

Finessseee

I purchased this vape last week as a first vape, i have used it around 5 or 6 times.

Having nothing else to compare to makes it harder to know how good the device is, but so far ive found it works well produces good quality vapour (strength wise) i get alot of taste but no visable vapour on the first 2 settings, but as you ramp from there the vapour becomes more prominent. A bowl has me feeling nice and is great for little doses throughout the day when you dont want to be couch locked. Im still having a j in the evening but im going to try and slowly transition to full vaping.

My only negative is the mouthpiece is very awkward to draw on, the glass is great but i would like to see a thinner glass tip.

Im already considering a high end portable, as i can see great potential in consuming this way.

I’d suggest 3 things -

1 - buy a bent dimpled stem from POTV or 420EDC. There’s also stems with balls, but I prefer the smaller dimpled stem for easier cleaning. These alternate stems provide much more cooling. (I never use the stock stem).

2 - buy a water pipe adapter and let it heat soak on max temp for 1-2 mins with the packed wpa stem into the vape. Connect it to a water pipe. This will result in a harder hitting / faster sesh with the ability to take bigger + cooler hits.

3 - it’s usually not advised to use vapes while charging, but I’ve noticed you get way bigger hits while plugged in (it has verified pass through charging, so this is okay imo).

For longer seshes, heat soak on Green and then temp step from there. 10 mins~ session.

For shorter seshes, heat soak on Red, rip through waterpipe 5 mins~ session.

Heat soaking is key for Arizer vapes imo. Flavor is unmatched + easy cleaning.
Stems are interchangeable with Air Max & Solo II. I prefer it to alternatives in the $100~ price range. Third party stems make a difference.

Finessseee,

DrewTheWriter

You might like the Air 2 tipped mouthpiece, which is basically like a cartridge mouthpiece

jameshellboy

I’d suggest 3 things -

1 - buy a bent dimpled stem from POTV or 420EDC. There’s also stems with balls, but I prefer the smaller dimpled stem for easier cleaning. These alternate stems provide much more cooling. (I never use the stock stem).

2 - buy a water pipe adapter and let it heat soak on max temp for 1-2 mins with the packed wpa stem into the vape. Connect it to a water pipe. This will result in a harder hitting / faster sesh with the ability to take bigger + cooler hits.

3 - it’s usually not advised to use vapes while charging, but I’ve noticed you get way bigger hits while plugged in (it has verified pass through charging, so this is okay imo).

For longer seshes, heat soak on Green and then temp step from there. 10 mins~ session.

For shorter seshes, heat soak on Red, rip through waterpipe 5 mins~ session.

Heat soaking is key for Arizer vapes imo. Flavor is unmatched + easy cleaning.
Stems are interchangeable with Air Max & Solo II. I prefer it to alternatives in the $100~ price range. Third party stems make a difference.
Good morning mate,

Thank you for your very helpful response, unfortunately im unable to use my vape indoors which means using any water pipe attachments is out of the question, ive been looking at stems but gosh they are expensive in the uk and makes this budget vape suddenly not very budget anymore. Ive also experienced major charging issues so im hoping to return the item today. I am then hopefully going to purchase a different device. Currently undecided between crafty + and tiny might 2.

jameshellboy,

bluenavey00

Arizer Air Aficionado
Good morning mate,

Thank you for your very helpful response, unfortunately im unable to use my vape indoors which means using any water pipe attachments is out of the question, ive been looking at stems but gosh they are expensive in the uk and makes this budget vape suddenly not very budget anymore. Ive also experienced major charging issues so im hoping to return the item today. I am then hopefully going to purchase a different device. Currently undecided between crafty + and tiny might 2.
Check ebay for glass stems, I've just bought the short plastic mouthpieces tipped stem for £6, delivered from China.

bluenavey00,

Astedra

I would recommend this unit to anyone getting into vaping. compared to the Rouge, by healthy rips, it gets you higher quicker and better and for much less. I need to get medicated and need a reliable vape that don't need to be warrantied, and for this price you can't go wrong.

Last edited:

davesmith

Glass Blower
Has anyone used their Air SE while plugged in and noticed an increase in performance? It definitely hits harder back to back hits when using via pass thru charging

Be a real plus point pass through. Interested to hear others experience (i dont have one but have a lot of time for arizer in general)

softprac

Is it worth the difference to get the Max over the SE? Based off the latest sales, it’s a roughly $60 difference. I’ve read most people say performance wise it’s the same.

Finessseee

Is it worth the difference to get the Max over the SE? Based off the latest sales, it’s a roughly $60 difference. I’ve read most people say performance wise it’s the same.
410F micro usb with 18650 or 428F usb c with 26650. I’ve owned both and kept the SE. ABV looks the exact same on both. Shouldn’t matter really.. if you like Arizers that much you can always upgrade to the Solo III (assuming it releases) down the road and use the same stems from your previous Arizer portable.

Finessseee,
Reactions: softprac

hillbill

Already have a lot of 18650s so the choice was made partly in consideration of that. I am a little concerned about the tight battery fit damaging battery skins.
All Arizers are actually a heater for the herb in the stem, and why they all act the same when vaping.

Finessseee

Already have a lot of 18650s so the choice was made partly in consideration of that. I am a little concerned about the tight battery fit damaging battery skins.
All Arizers are actually a heater for the herb in the stem, and why they all act the same when vaping.
I wouldn’t be concerned about that. The first time I removed it, it was super tight and difficult to take off, after a couple weeks it’s so easy to remove, but still clicks in place solidly when reconnecting it.

Finessseee,

newSSE

Hey all, got my Arizer Air SE during the holidays and I've been having a good time with it. I do have two questions about accessories:

1-Does anyone have the Air skin that is said to be compatible with the Air SE? I'm thinking about maybe getting one but I am not sure it is worth having. Would it help the device stay hot outside during Winter?

2-Has anyone tried the dosing capsules for Arizers? Again I have to use outside in the Canadian Winter so I am considering trying this because it's bulky carrying multiple preloaded stems.

Last edited:
newSSE,

Astedra

My SE, seems to be charcholing the herb, the abc is almost all black, and it's like I smoked a joint tastes burned. Didn't use to, bought it in July, it's on yellow setting not red as always. What could be the issue?

Not a big fan of dosing capsules, as I seem to get less vape when using them.

Astedra,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
It's not defective I have other vapes they work fine with the herb.

Haha you misunderstood me, then I'm suggesting that the Air is defective, if the herb is supposedly fine (some shitty herb could perform poorly in a vape and burn up at too low of a temp etc is why I asked that as well if it was a variable in your use)

Shit Snacks,

hillbill

Don’t worry
Be happy
Scrape with bamboo skewers
Really cosmetic, all mine have had some

hillbill,

Maryjanie

Hey all, got my Arizer Air SE during the holidays and I've been having a good time with it. I do have two questions about accessories:

1-Does anyone have the Air skin that is said to be compatible with the Air SE? I'm thinking about maybe getting one but I am not sure it is worth having. Would it help the device stay hot outside during Winter?

2-Has anyone tried the dosing capsules for Arizers? Again I have to use outside in the Canadian Winter so I am considering trying this because it's bulky carrying multiple preloaded stems.

I'm 2 ms late to this but I do have the skin from my og Air and I used it. It is a decent layer of protection of you knock it over or whatever. It'll keep it from getting scratched. You prolly already have one by now.

Maryjanie,
Reactions: newSSE
Top Bottom