• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Arizer Air MAX

UgoMaille

the mainstream companies are really gouging the unsuspecting.

there are more, high quality options today than at any other time I can remember, but it takes time and effort to sort through to get to them.

thankfully there is FC, with an amazing assortment of knowledge, to help guide:clap:

cliffhanger1

That’s definitely a good feature, but not a $200 upgrade.
Maybe it is true, i do not know because i never had a Solo or Air.
But when i see the prices from other vapes like Tafee for 350 Euro / Mighty+ 350 Euro and so on it is in my eyes worth around 230 Euro.
Or compared to the V3 you can clearly see that it is of higher quality built.
I like the materials and it's built to a high standard I think.

cliffhanger1,
Reactions: DeezVaprz

pmthokku

Maybe it is true, i do not know because i never had a Solo or Air.
But when i see the prices from other vapes like Tafee for 350 Euro / Mighty+ 350 Euro and so on it is in my eyes worth around 230 Euro.
Or compared to the V3 you can clearly see that it is of higher quality built.
I like the materials and it's built to a high standard I think.
I too bought the solo 2 just after it came out (2017?) and paid 230 euro for it :lol:
Edit: But the difference from solo 1 is real. Solo 2 made solid all around improvements. In the battery department it continues to beat airmax at 3 hours to 2.25 as rated.

cliffhanger1

I too bought the solo 2 just after it came out (2017?) and paid 230 euro for it :lol:
Edit: But the difference from solo 1 is real. Solo 2 made solid all around improvements. In the battery department it continues to beat airmax at 3 hours to 2.25 as rated.
Ok, but for that the battery is changeable.
I especially love the battery life, among other things. and it charges very, very quickly in my opinion. Faster than the Mighty+ for example I think.

Edit:
I am not sure, but i heard the Solo 2 has no isolated airpath.
Sure if you can wait about a half or a year you can shoot it cheaper i think. ;)

Last edited:
cliffhanger1,

cliffhanger1

This came up in this very thread where it was revealed that they released the Solo 2 with the isolated air path... So no longer true.
Like i said i was not sure and heard it. So sorry. ;) But the other things are true i think.

Edit:
I cannot remeber all posts in this thread. ;)

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Did i miss something ? Are you from the police ? Maybe Vape-police ? :brow:
Will you now test me to THC ??
And if i had no THC in my blood, i have to leave the forum ??
:brow::brow::brow:

Maybe I'm confused but I'm not really sure why you brought police into this haha presume it's just more joking though lol

cliffhanger1

Could someone measure the size of the Arizer Air Max/ Solo/ Air screens for me please ?
I unfortunately have nothing to measure here :(
I would like to know the diameter in mm because the original ones get a bit expensive over time.
Thanks, that would be very nice :) :)

cliffhanger1,

1973PortlandToker

Does the glass stem (let's say the shortest one) fit inside the closed unit? Or do you have to carry the stem separately?

Also is the bowl made of ceramic?

And is the bowl connected to the glass stem by a glass tube?

1973PortlandToker,

cliffhanger1

Does the glass stem (let's say the shortest one) fit inside the closed unit? Or do you have to carry the stem separately?

Also is the bowl made of ceramic?

And is the bowl connected to the glass stem by a glass tube?
On the go you have to carry the stem separately.
The Bowl is made of steel.
There is no glass tube, only the glass stem in the steel bowl.
I love my Air Max, and it is still my most used device at the moment which brings good effects. :smug:

cliffhanger1

Same restricted airflow as previous models?
I never had the older models. Sorry.
But i can say it is restricted, but with only 0,1g-0,11g it is easier and not much and totally ok for me. For me it is very good how it is.
If you pack it to full about 0,12g or better saying more, it is not so good and more restricted.

Last edited:

Cheesequake

Free Men Don't Ask
From what Sneakypete said in his full review there's so little difference in air flow you'd need the two devices side by side to tell a difference. I hope one day Arizer can figure out how to make a vape that works as good as the solo but doesn't feel like drinking a thick milkshake when you inhale.

cliffhanger1

From what Sneakypete said in his full review there's so little difference in air flow you'd need the two devices side by side to tell a difference. I hope one day Arizer can figure out how to make a vape that works as good as the solo but doesn't feel like drinking a thick milkshake when you inhale.
I had 23 different Vapes, and the Max is my first Arizer protable Vape. And i must say i love it how it is !!! :)
..and i cannot say that the airflow is destricted.

Cheesequake

Free Men Don't Ask
I had 23 different Vapes, and the Max is my first Arizer protable Vape. And i must say i love it how it is !!! :)
..and i cannot say that the airflow is destricted.
I've had that many or more vapes and arizer vapes are easily the most restricted I've used. Other than maybe a tightly packed dynavap or something. I love the vapor they produce, I just don't enjoy having to work so hard for it.

Cheesequake,
Reactions: BigJr48

cliffhanger1

I've had that many or more vapes and arizer vapes are easily the most restricted I've used. Other than maybe a tightly packed dynavap or something. I love the vapor they produce, I just don't enjoy having to work so hard for it.
Ok that is your opinion, but i think you cannot speak really with because you never had the Max only read from Sneakypete and speak from older models.. ;)
ask and read posts from @sickmanfraud
He had the Max and the older models.
Have a nice weekend. :)

cliffhanger1,
Top Bottom