Arizer Air MAX

Octavia

No thoughts, head empty
I recently had issues using the search to find ball vape material reports, as the search spat it’s dummy out about SiC being too short.
I’ve heard good things about using google search modifiers instead of the built in search (eg typing “SiC FuckCombustion” into google/search engine of choice), but never really used it myself to verify. Wish this site’s search was better about 2-3 character searches.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Every time someone recommends using the search function I genuinely wonder if they’ve actually used it themselves

Yes, I have used it myself, sometimes you need to get creative, like the word material instead of SIC and I think it would be extra hard if you didn't know what thread you were looking in? But yes I also suggest search in a broad sense, as in using Google for the above which can be better, or literally actively searching lol however most all of us have been guilty of asking a question instead of trying to find the answer on our own first, that's just what happens, so it's not a big deal just as it's not a big deal to be suggested of trying a search to find info :2c:

PrematureEvaporation

@Octavia

Thanks for the advice, I appreciate it. Google searching by the website URL is actually what I end up doing most of the time. It’s a lot better than the search on here. I wonder why it’s like that anyway, seems odd to not allow short words to be searched. Some sort of limitation of whatever software package this site is ran on I guess.

Durbandream

Damn it's sad that it's such a good and obvious mod for these gongs but no one seems to make them or stock something similar to them with high airflow. It seems like given the popularity of Arizer vapes and the backwards compatibility there would be a large market for these. I'm surprised 420edc or Sneaky Pete doesn't offer them.
You can get domed screens here

Durbandream,

gheebee

I finally got myself a nice custom Air/Solo stem! After not much luck Shit Snacks pointed out that GVB was doing them and a quick glance at their offerings gave me the idea for this custom. Though not exactly what I had set out to get as far as a custom stem I just had to have it once I started picturing it and fortunately the combined talents of Good Vibes Boro and Eric Duyette Glass were able to bring it to life! Really looks fantastic. It may be rushing the season by a lot but once I had the idea and they said it was possible I had to do it.

I didn’t really think much about performance on this because it was all about looking cool but it definitely brings a lot to the table in the performance department. The combination of the nice, open draw and the serious cooling of those large marbles make it hit deceptively hard in both my Air Max and old model 1 Solo. You can really see the tons of contact when you watch an air pocket move through the marbles when you give it a gentle iso cleaning, there’s a huge delay with that but with vapor it’s got a good draw and hits smoother than any other I have.

The only negative I can think of is that I’m terrified of breaking this thing somehow and kind of want to get a case for it now.

Awesome!!! :]

Top Bottom