• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Argo / Haze Square Comparison

Mr. Me2

I know it's early for this thread, but it seems like a natural.

Personally, I'd love to hear a comparison of these two new vapes.

Flavor comparison
Maintenance comparison
Ease of use
Size
Smell
Anything else others want to add

I'm hoping these are some Haze beta testers with an Argo, so the comparisons can begin!

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I might be the only one with both...not sure. I don't have time to get into all those details, but it's a no-brainer for me. The price alone makes the Square the one to get.

ArGo is gonna win on battery life (replaceable and long lasting), size, on-board controls, and most likely maintenance.

But the Square has four bowls (big ones, at that), much quicker heat up time and on-demand heating afterwards, a really good app that let's me 'set it and forget it', solid build quality, and big old hits. I think the main weaknesses of the Square will be the size, weight and battery life, so get the Pro model for 30 minute recharges.

ArGo is down the middle for clouds, while the Square can flat out fog things up. Both are solid units, but the Square could change things up. I could see the ArGo being a fave of low tolerance users, but anyone with a tolerance is going to want the Square over the ArGo.

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse
I might be the only one with both...not sure. I don't have time to get into all those details, but it's a no-brainer for me. The price alone makes the Square the one to get.

ArGo is gonna win on battery life (replaceable and long lasting), size, on-board controls, and most likely maintenance.

But the Square has four bowls (big ones, at that), much quicker heat up time and on-demand heating afterwards, a really good app that let's me 'set it and forget it', solid build quality, and big old hits. I think the main weaknesses of the Square will be the size, weight and battery life, so get the Pro model for 30 minute recharges.

ArGo is down the middle for clouds, while the Square can flat out fog things up. Both are solid units, but the Square could change things up. I could see the ArGo being a fave of low tolerance users, but anyone with a tolerance is going to want the Square over the ArGo.

One of these two will probably be my next digital device. I was leaning towards the Haze anyway, but your post really helped. Thanks

junny89

Just a quick one, the haze website shows replaceable batteries as a extra item to purchase. So guess once the battery dies completely, user can replace. Also the pro has usb-c for quick charge so guess it could be same as the ARgo.

I am also in the same boat, want one but not sure which to get!
Argo is available now to me, the Square I'm not on pre order and website states April for delivery!

junny89,

little maggie

Just a quick one, the haze website shows replaceable batteries as a extra item to purchase. So guess once the battery dies completely, user can replace. Also the pro has usb-c for quick charge so guess it could be same as the ARgo.

I am also in the same boat, want one but not sure which to get!
Argo is available now to me, the Square I'm not on pre order and website states April for delivery!
Haze is continuing pre orders until March.

little maggie,

simba

@weedanwine
the haze website shows replaceable batteries as a extra item to purchase. So guess once the battery dies completely, user can replace

It's user-replaceable, but you will have to remove a screw to swap. Not a big deal, just not an quick switch like the V3.

simba,

junny89

It's user-replaceable, but you will have to remove a screw to swap. Not a big deal, just not an quick switch like the V3.

I think it's more for when the battery itself dies eventually you can replace it so you don't just have a paper weight :)

junny89,
Top Bottom