• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Are there any dry herb vapes that look like pipes?

Thumos

I would LOVE to find a good dry herb vape in a pipe form factor like the one in the picture below. Are there any custom jobs out there for such?
Screenshot-20221203-151608.jpg

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
There was a shitty session conduction one, some company put that standard ceramic tube in a pipe form factor, I don't know anyone that particularly enjoyed it but you can find it if you search around in the old FC portable threads...

Otherwise your best bet is going to be to get a separate pipe, like a hook, to use as your bowl, and then have a separate vape (like injector with bowl, ground glass standard connection glass stem-based vape with bowl, or Prrl Neo vape really)

Alternatively there are cartridge batteries available in the shape of a pipe now too lol

Finally I have seen Uncle Mark do this sort of stuff modifying Splinters on Instagram, he may have made a Milaana pipe? As far as I know he doesn't really do custom orders anymore for anyone, but you could try to reach out, offer to buy the ones he already has, for a decent amount of money ($300+)

I did a quick search at a few of my regular shopping sites and found these.....

This one doesn't look like a pipe but I have 2 of these and I absolutely love the feel. It feels like I am holding and smoking my old faithful stone pipe from the 70's.

Last edited:

Thumos

Yeah, my present experience at the moment is like a 9.9 on my personal perfection scale (TM2 on a j hook, held upside down with a keck clip). Only thing left would be a more authentic pipe look to go with it. Thank you all for the input. This needs to be made IMO. 🙂👍

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Yeah, my present experience at the moment is like a 9.9 on my personal perfection scale (TM2 on a j hook, held upside down with a keck clip). Only thing left would be a more authentic pipe look to go with it. Thank you all for the input. This needs to be made IMO. 🙂👍

Oh, yeah all you need is the right artist to make it for you custom in the materials you desire! I am living the dream with a glass heady hook myself among others... Yeah always love TM with hooks and loving thermal accumulator with them now)

3dayphunk

I like that the looks of that Cipher Nautilus. Have you, or anyone else here, tried it?

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Can use any pipe you want with a prrl neo
I was going to suggest this with a CDXX pipe 🤤

Thumos

Finally I have seen Uncle Mark do this sort of stuff modifying Splinters on Instagram, he may have made a Milaana pipe? As far as I know he doesn't really do custom orders anymore for anyone, but you could try to reach out, offer to buy the ones he already has, for a decent amount of money ($300+)

Ask Alex Leo on insta, he makes the sickest vapor pipes
I'm ignorant and not adept with Instagram, lol. How do I find them? I search for their names and a million accounts/pictures show up. Sorry... Showing my age! 😔🙃

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer

seriousTone

That's sick!

Top Bottom