Are RooR and hisi bongs over hyped?

Mookie0608

i recently purchased a bong I was going to go with a RooR figures for clumsy me they would be perfect. I was told both brands by a shop that’s been selling stuff like this for years that they are all hyped up and worded in such a way they don’t technically false advertise. They steered me into a cheaper direction and said look here’s a bong from someone in Cali I could sell it to you but look how expensive it is you could get this one and save a ton of money. Both RooR and HiSi are over hyped and they in fact are glass there’s no such thing as unbreakable glass with bongs. Don’t believe the few YouTube videos there are out there they are fake and use it for advertising and they won’t tell you that there are 2 RooR companies and one of them is garbage and the RooR today is not the same as the original company that made that glass. Had a long conversation with the guy seemed very knowledgeable. Was just like save your money though because all Bongs are glass there going to break regardless of who made them if it falls the right way some are made cheaper then others but at the end of the day the thickness of the base and how wide it is is better for “clumsy” people but it will still break. How ever they were not familiar with the attachments for vapes but I’m just curious if these 2 brands really are over hyped or do they actually last?

Last edited:
Mookie0608,

DeeCee5

Livin' La Vida Loca in FL
Buy china glass and save your money. There's good makers who have low prices for thick glass.

It also stings far less when you break a $20-40 piece compared to a $200-400 piece.

+1 on @Winegums suggestion. A search on the forum will give you a number of China glass vendors on DHgate.com with good reviews.

Top Bottom