Aquavape Inline vapor coolor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Hey got one of these large size Aquavapes. A great tool for any whip vaporizer. I used to use it a bunch until I got a whip adapter for my bubbler so now it doesnt get used much anymore. It has been kept clean and I will clean it again thoroughly before shipping and it will be packed very securely. Please note that it is basically spill proof so it is almost impossible to remove all of the water from it. It is about 8 inches long. Looking for $50 shipping and paypal included.

imageesnb.jpg

Mynameismud,

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker

lazylathe

Almost there...
Interested in this item!

Does this include shipping to Canada or is it CON USA only?

lazylathe,

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Interested in this item!

Does this include shipping to Canada or is it CON USA only?

Should have mentioned it in my post, included shipping was only for US. Im sure we can work something out Ill send you a PM

Aqua Vape (Large)

appears to still be available new for $60 + S&H.
Which is why I have mine listed for less, with shipping included. You dont need to derail my ad.

bopper

That wasn't my intent. I thought it showed that your listing was at a good price, regardless of continued availability. I'll remove the content of the post, if you like.

bopper,
Reactions: Roger D

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
That wasn't my intent. I thought it showed that your listing was at a good price, regardless of continued availability. I'll remove the content of the post, if you like.

Sorry, to me it seemed like you were doing the opposite especially since I mentioned the retail price two posts above yours. No need to delete up your post unless you want to. Thank you for clarifying

Mynameismud,

lazylathe

Almost there...
Regardless of price, i would rather see a great glass piece passed along for someone else to enjoy.

If the shipping price is reasonable i will be buying this piece!

lazylathe,

Roger D

Vapor Wizard
Glass is a good value retainer. Seems like a good deal since its all included, at least for US customers

Roger D,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom