Anything like the Wand?

Kaziki

I was curious if anyone knows if there’s anything else like the ispire wand? More like flower/Dyna maybe a little cheaper? Or maybe a battery operated one that’s small?

Kaziki,

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Are you just looking for a smaller IH? There are a few out there. I think the battery size is the limiting factor.

Or are you looking for the same thing just cheaper?

Grass Yes,
Reactions: LesPlenty

Kaziki

Doesn’t necessarily have to be battery operated.
Just something smaller or about the same that’s cheaper?

Kaziki,

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Doesn’t necessarily have to be battery operated.
Just something smaller or about the same that’s cheaper?
Well, a torch is the same thing but not battery operated. Or are you thinking of some use other than with a vapcap?

Grass Yes,
Reactions: Riik

Kaziki

I wasn’t sure if there was something I could use for a Vapcap or maybe for bangers?

Kaziki,

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I wasn’t sure if there was something I could use for a Vapcap or maybe for bangers?
Yeah, I mean as far as I know most people use a torch or coil with a banger.

I suspect I am just misunderstanding your question. What are you looking to improve in your experience?

Grass Yes,

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I don’t wanna have to use a torch but I’d wanna use the the vapcap
In that case you definitely can pick an induction heater. There are many different ones that people like. Some smaller, some larger. If you don't mind plugging it in there are many great options.

Some favorites of this forum as the offerings from @Pipes :

Also I believe @phattpiggie is making a nice small one soon:
How portable do you want it @Choices?
Many good options to choose from.

I don't really love the IH experience compared to a torch but you will get a lot of good suggestions just by using the search on this site. Good luck!

Pinte

The only one I know of that can do the vapcaps and bangers is the wand so far. Otherwise the ones listed above will be your main options for vapcap only.

InhaleExhale

And the wand comes with it's own bangers. Besides the glass inserts, there are quartz bowl that have steel foil wrapped around them. Kit comes with a fitting carb cap. I've never used it as a dab device but that is it's intended design and as an induction heater is also works with the Dynavap.

MarkCupp

In that case you definitely can pick an induction heater. There are many different ones that people like. Some smaller, some larger. If you don't mind plugging it in there are many great options.

I don't really love the IH experience compared to a torch but you will get a lot of good suggestions just by using the search on this site. Good luck!
Thank you, I appreciate you for the help.

MarkCupp

Thank you sir, I ordered The Brute Portable Induction Heater. You made my day :) If you're looking for the greatest writing services online, click here for more info to find all the best essay writing service. By reading their extensive collection of reviews, you can select the ideal writing platform for your college tasks.
I ordered the brute portable induction heater. Thank you so much again for the site :)

Top Bottom