Anyone Use A Drug Test Product That Works?

Endless Interim

Keep on LIVIN- get fake piss and stop worrying about it.
Yup.Been using the Miqro last few days.Applications out at businesses that don't test for marijuana.Driving jobs are too far away not accessible by bus and too far for Lyft.Also they are hardly hiring I found out.

Endless Interim,

kel

FuckMisogynists!
OT: Move to the UK?

100,000 drivers are needed now - yep really!

This government can't even manage to run the country well enough to keep food on the shelves of the major supermarkets it would seem, but they are very adept at giving news conferences that state "we have a robust supply system" which of course instantly eliminates all the hunger caused by people not being able to actually buy food - amazing!

It's true, no one realised that European truck divers wouldn't want to come to the uk after 1st Jan 2021 - can't possibly imagine why :hmm:

kel,

Endless Interim

Have a bowl left and will not use anymore until I can find employment and stay employed after the last bowl is gone.Shit is serious where I live and with our rent going up I have just months to find work.Saving up for a motorcycle will get me the work I NEED out of this shithole of a town.Pretty bad when you can not save up 4-6k just for a bike because work is very PT and seasonal.

Endless Interim

Wish you all the best - hope you find something soon!!
Thanks.Amazon just opened up a sorting center and are hiring for 16hrs over a 4 day period and one 24hr spot over 6 days but are too far for Lyft at $30 a day to get there and the bus doesn't run at the time needed...ugghh lol.This is just crazy.Those hours are shit but are better than the 4-12 a week at other places.But yeah,guess I am done with vaping for awhile.I wish everyone here the best as well as these are crazy times.

Endless Interim,
Reactions: kel
Top Bottom