Anyone use 18mm for vaping?

Demonic chronic

Chronic Connoisseur. Butane power✊🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇺🇦
Im asking as I’m thinking about selling a bong I’ve a had for a while (I use 14mm), and I dunno how useful it would be to vapprizer user, or if I should sell somewhere for smokers.

Demonic chronic,
Reactions: bossman

HughJundys

Waistband Optimizer
Staff member
I use 14 and 18. I'm certain others do too. Since there are so many more smokers than vapers it seems like you may move your item faster with that group.

HughJundys,
Reactions: Grass Yes

Demonic chronic

I use 14 and 18. I'm certain others do too. Since there are so many more smokers than vapers it seems like you may move your item faster with that group.
where would you recommend I sell it? (if that is not against the rules), was told of a place but it was USA only an sadly I’m in the uk, only place I can think would be eBay.

Last edited:
Demonic chronic,
Reactions: chary-ka

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
where would you recommend I sell it? (if that is not against the rules), was told of a place but it was USA only an sadly I’m in the uk, only place I can think would be eBay.

You can sell here in the classifieds, but you have to have made enough posts and gotten enough likes, so just interact more with the community to build those stats and you can just sell it here...

And yes of course people use 18 mm for vaping, 14 mm and 10 mm too, the size doesn't matter, as long as you have the right adapter for your vape is all! :tup:

Demonic chronic

You can sell here in the classifieds, but you have to have made enough posts and gotten enough likes, so just interact more with the community to build those stats and you can just sell it here...

And yes of course people use 18 mm for vaping, 14 mm and 10 mm too, the size doesn't matter, as long as you have the right adapter for your vape is all! :tup:
I’ve been here years, I think the price may scare of many:lol: it’s a German roor with quite a few accessories/spares, and I’m in uk so I’m limited on who would buy it.

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

I’ve been here years, I think the price may scare of many:lol:, and I’m in uk so I’m limited on who would buy it.

Ah, well you wouldn't be the first with a high price haha, others have sold expensive heady glass here, and you can limit it to where you can ship as well, but if you want it to move you might as well offer it to anyone who can cover the shipping cost!

Demonic chronic

Ah, well you wouldn't be the first with a high price haha, others have sold expensive heady glass here, and you can limit it to where you can ship as well, but if you want it to move you might as well offer it to anyone who can cover the shipping cost!
Aye av had shipping scare a guy off my sale of my mflb and orbiter who was from the us, a told him it would be pricey, he ended up just ignoring me even tho he asked me to find out etc:lol:, I’ve posted it for sale but I don’t have high hopes, haven’t had much luck selling on this site, only ever managed to sell a port side mini.

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Aye av had shipping scare a guy off my sale of my mflb and orbiter who was from the us, a told him it would be pricey, he ended up just ignoring me even tho he asked me to find out etc:lol:, I’ve posted it for sale but I don’t have high hopes, haven’t had much luck selling on this site, only ever managed to sell a port side mini.

Haha yeah people who push you to do it and say they will pay anything and then when you give them the final price it ghost, just the worst! Good luck dude, didn't realize you were the same person who was asking about the roor stuff, hope you can find someone to buy it, you'll never know if you don't try I guess right?

Demonic chronic

Haha yeah people who push you to do it and say they will pay anything and then when you give them the final price it ghost, just the worst! Good luck dude, didn't realize you were the same person who was asking about the roor stuff, hope you can find someone to buy it, you'll never know if you don't try I guess right?
Aye it was me, thanks, it just sits in a drawer and my friend who’s a bong smoker will use it about once every 3 or 4 months:lol:, so I’d rather it went somewhere it can be used like it needs to be.

Shit Snacks

Haha a noble goal! Yeah unfortunately may have to take a loss in order to find it a good home... I don't know, I'm sure there are people out there interested in the name brand, but I would never pay that amount of money for a basic tube like this personally lol wishing you much luck getting it out there though because I know the quality is legit, just need to find the right person! Is there some sort of local selling place? Like maybe a craigslist is a better way to move it...

Shit Snacks,

Demonic chronic

The bong alone is over 200 and the ash catchers are 150 each, diffusers about 50 each then there’s all the accessories, over £600 worth of stuff there. Edit-just checked on roor.de, it would be over 650 excluding delivery and an expensive customs fee.

Last edited:

Demonic chronic

The bong alone is over 200 and the ash catchers are 150 each, diffusers about 50 each then there’s all the accessories, over £600 worth of stuff there
Asking 500 but may accept sensible offers, think it would best suit a smoker tho.

Last edited:

Demonic chronic

As a vaporent i would never buy glass that had been used for smoking before. No offense mate.
You obviously don’t use iso and salt, not even a trace a smoke smell anywhere. I thoroughly Clean my bongs and dynavaps when in use daily. So there is no smell from the bong whatsoever.

Last edited:
Demonic chronic,
Reactions: Ramahs

cptofnthng

You obviously don’t use iso and salt, not even a trace a smoke smell anywhere. I thoroughly Clean my bongs and dynavaps when in use daily. So there is no smell from the bong whatsoever.
Yes. Never heard of that. I thought using an old rag should do it.
You obviously lost your sense of smell. Its never like factory new.

cptofnthng,

Demonic chronic

@cptofnthng If you use 99% iso alcohol and salt to clean and then very thoroughly rinse with plenty of water, there is zero smell, it smells brand new. You have obviously lost your sense of smell man. Absolutely none of my glass has any smell at all or dynas for that matter, so yes it does go like brand new. You must be really shite at cleaning you gear, glass is very easy to clean properly.
EDIT-You can rent ROOR bongs in Amsterdam from ROOR themselves that they very thoroughly clean after they get them back to re rent, and guess what, smells brand new and not a trace of smell even tho that piece has probably been rented out hundreds of times before. And what about the people who accidentally combust in a dyavap piece, do throw it away 😂 ? Of course they don’t!, they clean it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom