• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Anyone have some vaping while camping advice?

Polarbearboy

Tokin' Away Since 1968
I'm a lover of wild and beautiful places, high mountains and rocky northern seashores. I love my dynavap and my bangers, but when camping, dayhiking, skiing, or biking I mostly use my Fury2(POTV One) or Crafty. #1 because they use dosing caps, meaning that they can both be used and reloaded no matter the temperature, wind speed, or lack of light. Both are also light in weight and can also be used discreetly, especially the F2/POTV1.

gordontreeman

Everythings coming up Milhouse!
Vapman is perfect for camping, both because of the egg but also because it is the right ritual for the woods ha

Those look like fun analog vapes. I love my Woodscents but I have to admit sometimes I just like the ritual of taking my torch to a dynavap. With the bb-9 it’s more than capable of ripping and milking up my water piece many times over.

I’m not very familiar with the vap man, but these are some kind of conduction vape? I think I’ve read they’re is a little metal plate that you torch that ultimately heads your flower. Just trying to wrap my head around how it works. I don’t know if it would be a daily driver, but the unfinished versions are cheap enough I’d consider it for fun.

gordontreeman,
Reactions: Ramahs

Gigsabits53

Finally took the plunge this yeah and said "fuck combustion", but with a camping trip coming up in a couple weeks I'm looking for vaping on the road advice.

I'll be in a state park so discretion is important. I'll definitely bring some carts for daytime use, but interested in something that smacks more for sitting around the campfire. Right now I'm contemplating dynavap or pax 3 for flower, but I'm concerned about loading and operating both in the darkness (and I think the sound and light from the torch will kill the mood). Also thinking about bringing some home-pressed rosin and a wax pen as an alternative.

Mostly curious if anyone has advice on their go-to for device and material for traveling and camping. Thanks!
I don't camp, but if I did, a few VapCaps would be coming with me. Perfect vapes for that I would think.

MyCollie

I'm no longer able to do even car camping but I'd like to get back to it. If I could ever get back to it I'd love to have one of those AirStream Basecamps. It would be interesting to hotbox in one of those trailers.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
View from my bed in my tent the last time I went camping back in December. It was a 12 mile solo loop hike in a national forrest. I stopped and set up camp at halfway, about 6 miles in. I love the peace and quiet with no one else around.

The fire and my Dynavap vape, and a book, were a comfortable close to the evening that night :smug:

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW-thumb-17a1.jpg

Top Bottom