Anyone else use CBD dominant flower?

Green420

They sell weed which is like .1% THC and 18% CBD at a local shop and I like to use it daily. It doesn't give you nearly as much of an effect as high THC weed, but it tastes the same and it gives you a little bit of a head rush. The strains I use are Sour Space Candy and Lifter. It helps to have something which won't take away your ability to focus and do your work.

Last edited:

Green420

There are lots of folks who love CBD flower on FC. I like it for daytime use and also to sometimes tame high THC bowls in a blend.

There is a great thread about mail order vendors for the US:
https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/mail-order-cbd.40811/ (my current favorite is Hoku, though they don't have clear testing numbers).
I always mix my regular weed with CBD flower, regular weed is too strong for me.

Message to the mod: could you move this thread to vaporizables? I didn't realize there was a different channel for that.

erka

Hi
Here too, i use cbd rich flowers, i don't like anymore use thc ,after 30 years of using it.
I've grown some and they're nice in flavor and vapor production

TommyDee

Vaporitor
I supplement my CBD with THC ;]

I do have a few favorite CBDs. Much easier to determine the medical benefits without the high. I mail-order all my CBD because local shops in this legal state doesn't do <0.3% THC specifically. However, I do watch where the flower comes from.

Don't get me wrong, I like the THC in my off hours. In order to stave off tolerance issues, I can do about 0.1G/day.
Both THC and CBD is used medically. Turns out the non-THC flower works similarly, medically, by strain.

Pineapple Express is a really does a number on aches. Blue Dream works on leg cramps. Purple Punch seems to have an affect on tremors. Jack Frost CBG seems to help with chronic ligament issues. Hawaiian Haze has some motivation elements. There are many more I haven't discovered a special super power for but these remedies are cool to find.

Another thing I really like about top-shelf CBD is the vape. Pineapple Express, for instance, vapes forever! ..it seems and has a wonderful taste.

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
I supplement my CBD with THC ;]

I do have a few favorite CBDs. Much easier to determine the medical benefits without the high. I mail-order all my CBD because local shops in this legal state doesn't do <0.3% THC specifically. However, I do watch where the flower comes from.

Don't get me wrong, I like the THC in my off hours. In order to stave off tolerance issues, I can do about 0.1G/day.
Both THC and CBD is used medically. Turns out the non-THC flower works similarly, medically, by strain.

Pineapple Express is a really does a number on aches. Blue Dream works on leg cramps. Purple Punch seems to have an affect on tremors. Jack Frost CBG seems to help with chronic ligament issues. Hawaiian Haze has some motivation elements. There are many more I haven't discovered a special super power for but these remedies are cool to find.

Another thing I really like about top-shelf CBD is the vape. Pineapple Express, for instance, vapes forever! ..it seems and has a wonderful taste.

I like the BD you recommended from Jaxon, I’ll try the PE strain next. Thanks!

HunkaHunkaBucketFuckit

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?!
I am here to say, Horn Creek Hemp forever, also, mixing CBD kief into your regular packs gives a unique high

Last edited:
HunkaHunkaBucketFuckit,
Reactions: GoldenBud

chary-ka

We use CBD in my household at times. I keep both flower and concentrate CBD on hand in case someone new is panicking a little bit from THC usage. I like to mix them to stay productive when working on projects.

HunkaHunkaBucketFuckit

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?!
Are you actually the person in your profile pic? I watched AVGN religiously years ago and had a huge vintage game collection at one point.
No, I am not James! hahaha I have no idea why I named myself after their quote, James seemed like the only fit for a profile pic

HunkaHunkaBucketFuckit,
Reactions: Green420
Top Bottom