• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Anyone else get ripped off by the Brandon fritz from fadespace?

Hippytribechief

Anyone else use fadespace???

it’s been about 10 months since I ordered and it’s fairly clear that the owner of that company is stealing money from his customers..

has anyone received their order from fadespace?

the guy is a thief. Claims he is sending orders but has lied for almost a year. I am talking about presale orders for his $500 vape device. I know I’m not the only who he stole from.

shopdognyc

it’s been about 10 months since I ordered and it’s fairly clear that the owner of that company is stealing money from his customers..

the guy is a thief. Claims he is sending orders but has lied for almost a year. I am talking about presale orders for his $500 vape device. I know I’m not the only who he stole from.
Can't you just file a claim? Nothing was ever shipped.

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I've followed their storefront for years, and kinda always thought that anyone shopping here was being robbed/taken advantage of... sorry you did not get what you ordered.

shopdognyc

naturally i tried doing that, about a million times.. more attempts won’t do anything outside of more excuses and lies..
Sorry but your credit card company won't side with you?

If there is no proof of something shipping or they don't ever respond, usually they will side with you no? At least my experience. Sorry for your trouble.

Hippytribechief

Sorry but your credit card company won't side with you?

If there is no proof of something shipping or they don't ever respond, usually they will side with you no? At least my experience. Sorry for your trouble.

Read first post.. it’s been ten month…. Transaction protection don’t go back that far, so he found a workaround to rip people off without chargeback.

Hippytribechief,

Berkey

Good morning I just stumbled upon this randomly I'm looking for a good protected travel case for the MVP. Hopefully you got everything resolved with fade space but they are not in the business to scam people. They are a small company that have the best quality by far for AIN inserts and shippiing their MVP portable dabbing eRig as quickly as possible. Yes it was very annoying to wait over a year for the unit and for it to arrive with a couple issues that needed to be tweaked but I received my unit, their support was quick in getting the issue resolved and to be honest it is the best eRig I've ever used. Dr Dabber nor the Peak can compare. Seriously. The MVP is $$$$ but it cannot be beat in every aspect.

It's extremely frustrated to wait a long time for a product especially when you believe that it could be vaporware and and I know that it may be a bit difficult to communicate with them but try IG. The MVP is amazing just give it some patience, you will receive it. By the way I was one of the 1st 10 people to purchase. I received mine in about a year maybe slightly more. I am VERY happy with it!!!

Last edited:
Berkey,
Top Bottom