Anyone a gamer and on steam?

BeltedCoyote

Foggin up the woods
Hey all. I'm a gamer. I am always looking for more friends to game with. And I'm all for others finding more gaming buddies as well.

Do we have any other gamers on here? If so what's your favorite platform? What games do you like?

To start the ball rolling, I'm a 90s kid who found gaming to be a good release. Recently I've gotten a steam deck and have finally found myself able to play pc games. But I don't have a ton of friends to play with.

If you feel like it, share your gaming story. And maybe we can all find someone to game and have some fun with. (I'll reveal my steam name if enough people show interest in this)

All games are welcome, doesn't matter.

Also, mods, please feel free to step in if this violates rules, or gets out of hand. Just hoping to find some more gamer to get to know and maybe have some good clean fun with

BeltedCoyote,
Reactions: florduh

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I have a decent size steam library, but almost none of them are multiplayer. I've never really played much multiplayer, as most people want to play the games at a different speed than I do, which can be annoying. So I mostly stick to immersive single player games.

florduh

I'm on Steam, but like @Ramahs I'm more of a single player game player.

As for my gaming story. I didn't play any video games from about the N64 era to 2020. Once I got into high school, I stopped playing. Stated partying and drinking. That continued through College. Then I had jobs, relationships. I thought gaming was dumb and a waste of time.

Looking back. I probably would've traded a lot of those nights out at bars for nights in gaming. And as far as gaming being a childish waste of time.... that's bullshit. During the Dark Times when I wasn't gaming, I was zoning out watching Netflix and scrolling on my phone. Gaming is a far more healthy activity than that.

@BeltedCoyote are you an Elden Ring enjoyer? I've thought about getting back into that, but then again I also have a sizeable backlog staring at me.

A big advantage of Steam is.... great sales make it easy to build out a sizeable library at a discount.

BeltedCoyote

Foggin up the woods
I'm on Steam, but like @Ramahs I'm more of a single player game player.

As for my gaming story. I didn't play any video games from about the N64 era to 2020. Once I got into high school, I stopped playing. Stated partying and drinking. That continued through College. Then I had jobs, relationships. I thought gaming was dumb and a waste of time.

Looking back. I probably would've traded a lot of those nights out at bars for nights in gaming. And as far as gaming being a childish waste of time.... that's bullshit. During the Dark Times when I wasn't gaming, I was zoning out watching Netflix and scrolling on my phone. Gaming is a far more healthy activity than that.

@BeltedCoyote are you an Elden Ring enjoyer? I've thought about getting back into that, but then again I also have a sizeable backlog staring at me.

A big advantage of Steam is.... great sales make it easy to build out a sizeable library at a discount.

Yeah I enjoy elden ring. Kinda hit a wall in the capital so I've been taking a break for a bit. Great game though

BeltedCoyote,

florduh

Yeah I enjoy elden ring. Kinda hit a wall in the capital so I've been taking a break for a bit. Great game though

The capitol's a bitch (really pretty design though) so there's no shame in that. I got my shit cooked by some tall motherfucker called a Fire Giant...quit for a month. I think it took me 8 full months to beat the whole game.

BeltedCoyote

Foggin up the woods
The capitol's a bitch (really pretty design though) so there's no shame in that. I got my shit cooked by some tall motherfucker called a Fire Giant...quit for a month. I think it took me 8 full months to beat the whole game.

Yeah I keep running out of mana by the time I get to the tree spirit. Agreed on the design. The whole game has really blown me away with visuals

BeltedCoyote,
Top Bottom