• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Anybody have this hydrabase or whatever?

CANtalk

I'm looking for a bit of help here, and owners of this specific hydrabase (and others), or whatever you want to call it :sherlock:. I need the measurement from a flat surface to the top of the FEMALE joint (the lower of the two joints), in mm if possible... the distance from flat ground to that point. If you have a similar style of glass, whether from China or a domestic US/Canada supplier please do the same thing/measurement. Hopefully there are some VapeXhale OEM hydrabase owners here who can measure and chime in :bowdown:.

I'd like to find out how far off a flat surface this joint is for this specific glass hydrabase in the picture and the link below. I also want to see how much variability there is in that height with similar products (e.g., different percs and designs) as well as from different manufacturers. I'd expect some owners have that distance shorter, but I'm very interested to hear from anyone how has that distance longer. Please measure and post up what you have if you have this or similar glass, from wherever.

https://www.dhgate.com/store/produc...ercolator-vapexhale-hydratubes/410090598.html

f2-albu-g6-M00-7E-B7-rBVaR1rB3keAKX1wAAN2pUM1Rqk908.jpg

Thx for any and all help :peace::leaf:.

CANtalk,

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
I have an Evolver Hydrafoot 2.0. The distance from table to top-of-female joint is 110 mm.

2019-11-23-05-36-21.jpg

I also have the Swagger Hydrafoot 2.0. It's 130 mm from table to top of female adaptor.
IMG-5949.jpg

Last edited:

CANtalk

thx @bizwaxzion (love the handle) and @macbill :tup:. I really appreciate the measurements and the pics look great. It's a treat to see the various styles and makers of this glass.

A 110-130mm range so far :sherlock:. If anyone else has these types of setups and can contribute please do!

Cheers :peace::leaf:.

CANtalk,

CANtalk

I ordered the piece in the picture so I'll report those measurements when I get it.

Seems to be a rare style of water piece. Anyone else?

CANtalk,

CANtalk

I'd love to see some more owner feedback and measurements. Anyone ;) :shrug: :sherlock: :hmm:?

:peace::leaf:

CANtalk,

CANtalk

Thx @pcs420! :tup:

I really appreciate the feedback and picture. Nice BF buy :nod:. What do you think of that tree hydrabase? Are you happy with it so far?

Perfect. So far we're at a range of 110 mm to 130 mm, with that first tree hydrabase at 128 mm.
Cheers :peace: :leaf:

CANtalk,

pcs420

no problem , seems I suck at posting pictures .

Yet to try it as been a bit unwell , I purchased the precision turbine and honeycomb Ht's to top it out also .

My plan is to break it in with my flowerpot which I also got on BF and have yet to setup which is annoying but my trusty EVO never disappoints .

would be interested on your thoughts when you receive your piece as I have had an expensive year of glass breakage so far and feel the need for some pieces that I will not be bothered if I broke .

pcs420,
Reactions: CANtalk

CANtalk

I received the hydrabase as shown in the first picture. The height to the 18mm female input is 123 mm.

Thx for all the contributions :peace: :leaf:

6mnlulr85n841.jpg

CANtalk,
Top Bottom