Any trustworthy seedbank websites?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nosferatu

I'm looking to do an outdoor grow in Cali, just a few personal plants. I figured the best way to start would be with seed and my only source would be an online seedbank. I figure if there are good loving companies out there the seeds will be just as good or better than what I find locally, or using a clone. I tried searching for review sites and stuff but came to no conclusion on what site to use. I'd prefer it be from Canada for ease of shipping.

Does anyone know any trustworthy consistently good seedbank websites that ship to the US and will have top quality seeds. I want to know what I'm growing though so I'm not risking starting with unknown seeds and there are no good clinics where I would want a clone from where I am. I know we can't post about cultivation of cannabis so I am simply asking for a recommendation on a good seedbank someone has used or can recommend?

Modnote: Sorry guys but this thread is treading dangerously close to violating some of the rules here at FC. This discussion can be had at a more appropriate forum that primarily deals with the cultivation of the plant, not here at FC please.
Closing Thread

Nosferatu,

djonkoman

I have no experience with any seedbanks from canada. attitude is legit altough I've never used it myself.

you're in cali so you can probably grow about anytghing outdoor, but for more northern climates like my own you have to do some good searching for suitable strains.
hybrids from hell has some nice genetics. never grown them myself, well except for last year when I got a bunch of testerseeds from them but last year's grow failed due to slugs and bad summerweather and just bad luck, but some of his strains, like hashplant and hashplant 2, are certainly on my wishlist. and I also have a few seeds leftover from last year that I will grow out this year
hybrids from hell sells trough zenseeds.com and trough seedbay(from ICmag)
cannaseeds.dk is also legit, but also never ordered from them myself
froebanken.com I've used myself 2 times now, but their assortment isn't as big as it used to be. both times fast arrival, most baggies a few more as 10 seeds, and both times I got some freebies.
seedheaven.net is a nice forum for seedswapping ad acquiring seeds for northern climates, esben, the guy behind hybrods from hell, is also active there, and some other breeders focussed on northern outdoor genetics, also some breeders more focussed on indoor.
they also sell seeds on there, the person handling the seedsales lives in the US, it's legit but I never bought from there since the only accepted paymentmethod is sending cash dollars to that person handing the seedsales, and I don't really like the idea of sending cash in the mail especially internstionally, any mailman or worker in the processng points could steal it

p.s.: attitude is based in the UK, zenseeds, cannaseeds.dk and froebanken all in denmark, seedbay I don't know, probably the US

djonkoman,

MacRadish

I can recommend Attitude.
http://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/
Used them twice in one year, second package received just this past Tues in fact, and each time the package was here within 14 days. This time around I noticed they offer a guaranteed form of delivery for a few bucks extra. I took advantage of their bday sale this time where they gave freebies. They normally toss in a few freebies the more you spend, which was in addition to their bday gifts.

MacRadish,

zymos

Seedbay or seed boutique.
Both are sort of subsidiaries of IC Mag, arguably the best weed-related forum on the planet.

They ship from UK, and many of the breeders have their own forums at IC, so you can get info straight from the source.

They always send freebies, sometimes pretty special ones too...

zymos,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom