Any Red Sox fans ?

fidget

As a Liverpool Football Club supporter I'd be interested in your views (or indeed those of any informed fan) about Mr Henry and NESV.
Thanks

fidget,

bcleez

I am not a sox fan, but I am from New England and familiar with Mr. Henry & the epl.

The Henry's have given sox fans what they want. A World Series & a team they can love.

I imagine that they have the same game plan for Liverpool. Build a team that the fans love and can win a bit. Can't promise a championship but they will try to make a team that you love. They have run the Sox like a fan would. Rewarding loyalty and great play.

bcleez,

fidget

bcleez said:
I am not a sox fan, but I am from New England and familiar with Mr. Henry & the epl.

The Henry's have given sox fans what they want. A World Series & a team they can love.

I imagine that they have the same game plan for Liverpool. Build a team that the fans love and can win a bit. Can't promise a championship but they will try to make a team that you love. They have run the Sox like a fan would. Rewarding loyalty and great play.
Thanks for that.

fidget,

collegerower

I am a sox fan but I have no idea what this thread is about. I have only been following the pats so I guess I need to refresh my sox info.

collegerower,

bcleez

collegerower said:
I am a sox fan but I have no idea what this thread is about. I have only been following the pats so I guess I need to refresh my sox info.

you sir, would not be a sox fan then... maybe white sox.

bcleez,
Top Bottom