• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Any hip-hop heads in the "building"?

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
How many young kids in the U.S. are going to be asked what they will be doing once they've finished/or not finished their education.

'Doctor, lawyer, fireman, what do you want to be when you grow up Johnny?'

And Johnny's answer would now be......

phattpiggie,
Reactions: needalift

ichibaneye

Vapriot, Traveler & Vaporizer/ing lover!
I've been a head from day one son! Been involved in the industries for 20 plus off n on and writing and mastering for 15 plus. Stay blessed family!

I'll always remember popping open ounces from the tupperware containers and rolling blunt after blunt on the duck down bus with you fam!

And.... Oh yeah..oh yes...I don't forget..I was
strait blessed and always kicking your ass .....on the playstation in tempco bowl...... yeah P you fool .....hand me my checks!
-ichi

Last edited:

needalift

About 8 or so years ago , we were talking in a forum about emcees in your top 10 that most people don't think of and I said Black Thought . Nobody agreed with me and kinda brushed him off as mediocre . I still stand behind him and this Funk Flex session shows why ...
He's got rhymes for days locked away in his brain ....

Top Bottom