Any Good Chinese 510 Thread Carts That You Can Recommend!

Hello, I'm doing research for a family member. I have only vaped flower and know virtually nothing about 510 threaded carts except that Ccell is a good good brand. However, since my family member is just sticking his nose in the water for the first time with carts for both CBD and Delta 8 THC I have been asked to research because he doesn't want to spend Ccell prices. Any knowledge and/or advice in this regard is appreciated as well. I understand that with some carts you must be concerned with leaking and high failure rates. Any specific cart and supplier information will be much appreciated.

The thing with carts is there are no good independent reports to confirm their safety. CCell and SPRK have a good reputation. Could there be trace amounts of lead in the embedded coils or ceramic? No one can say for sure.

I think many of us have come to the conclusion that the risk from carts is acceptable so long as you buy well regarded brands from licensed dispensaries. I wouldn't touch a black market cart.

This is such a good point that wanted to bring it over here plus another awesome member suggested I bring my question to this board. I want to say this isn't for the black market. The family member I'm helping has been running a very fast growing CBD extraction company for a few years they started out selling both concentrates and end user products. Currently they are only selling wholesale concentrates but have also ventured into not just the CBD real but converting CBD into Delta 8 THC. They have decided they would like to dip there toes into Delta 8 THC vape carts. If I'm successful in finding quality carts at a price they are willing to start at which currently is about $1 per cart I will become involved in selling the carts to wholesale customers who have been asking for them. Truthfully, because I'm familiar with the brand Ccell that is where I tried pointing him but he whined about the price per cart.

I've been researching like crazy because I a real believer in what D8 does for me as I microdose with it during the day when working and it significantly keeps anxiety in check for me while still allowing me to work. I cannot say the same about marijuana flower which I vape every night with a Woodscents log vape. Until I discovered D8 just 2 weeks ago I only used marijuana at night beginning a couple hours before bed. Are IKRUSHER AC10003 GOLD 1M any good - I found a source for a minimum order of 100 for about $1 each.

Hey everyone I'm so freaking excited that my family member has decided to go with real Ccells but through a friend of theirs found them for a much better price than I had found them. Now I have a new question.

Is there anywhere that sells terpenes at a reasonable price or what other acceptable flavor agents could we use to give our carts flavors people will like and if possible where is a good source for them.

ReverendKush,

SatanLovestoVape

Hey everyone I'm so freaking excited that my family member has decided to go with real Ccells but through a friend of theirs found them for a much better price than I had found them. Now I have a new question.

Is there anywhere that sells terpenes at a reasonable price or what other acceptable flavor agents could we use to give our carts flavors people will like and if possible where is a good source for them.
Nice. Ironically, I just purchased a 510 cart myself and was looking for a cheap solution. All of the vapes I owned, none of them vape carts. Decided to go with a Ccell silo got it for like $20 bucks. I am pretty excited to try my first THC cart.

SatanLovestoVape,
Nice. Ironically, I just purchased a 510 cart myself and was looking for a cheap solution. All of the vapes I owned, none of them vape carts. Decided to go with a Ccell silo got it for like $20 bucks. I am pretty excited to try my first THC cart.

This is cool. I recently purchased a Ccell Palm nearly the same as the Silo but a different shape. I purchased mine from Hamilton device which happens to be in the same County. It was on Sale for $15 but with shipping and sales tax still came out to $22. I have that battery and one other no name. I prefer the Ccell Palm because I like that its activate by simply taking a draw.

ReverendKush,
Reactions: bossman
Top Bottom