Any Good Chinese 510 Thread Carts That You Can Recommend!

Hello, I'm doing research for a family member. I have only vaped flower and no virtually nothing about 510 threaded carts except that Ccell is a good good brand. However, since my family member is just sticking his nose in the water for the first time with carts for both CBD and Delta 8 THC I have been asked to research because he doesn't want to spend Ccell prices. Any knowledge and/or advice in this regard is appreciated as well. I understand that with some carts you must be concerned with leaking and high failure rates. Any specific cart and supplier information will be much appreciated.

ReverendKush,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
You might have better luck posting this and ask FC, there is another thread there recently

Shit Snacks,

badbee

The thing with carts is there are no good independent reports to confirm their safety. CCell and SPRK have a good reputation. Could there be trace amounts of lead in the embedded coils or ceramic? No one can say for sure.

I think many of us have come to the conclusion that the risk from carts is acceptable so long as you buy well regarded brands from licensed dispensaries. I wouldn't touch a black market cart.

badbee,
Reactions: zor
Top Bottom