Any good alternatives to FC Classifieds?

florduh

Reddit's sales subs are gone. Anyone know of alternatives? I hear there are some discords out there, but i haven't found them yet

Have you tried the classifieds here? That new sub isn't nearly as active as the old one.

gordontreeman

Everythings coming up Milhouse!
Happy to share the discord address, but it’s kind of a hot mess. Browsing ads on a chat platform like discord compared to a site like Reddit or fc’s classifieds is already not great, but they also don’t have a verification system yet so ymmv in terms of how legit buyers and sellers are.

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Reddit's sales subs are gone. Anyone know of alternatives? I hear there are some discords out there, but i haven't found them yet

Yeah the other reddit one is active, but the best thing to do would be to be more active here, posting this was a good start, just gave you a like to help, then you can just post in the classifieds here, welcome to FC! :tup:

lord_nermal

Have you tried the classifieds here? That new sub isn't nearly as active as the old one.
good call on frients, thank you!

and yes, working on getting approved for classifieds hah

lord_nermal

Happy to share the discord address, but it’s kind of a hot mess. Browsing ads on a chat platform like discord compared to a site like Reddit or fc’s classifieds is already not great, but they also don’t have a verification system yet so ymmv in terms of how legit buyers and sellers are.
would love to check it out if you dont mind sharing? feel free to pm of course :)

NKB

I live in a very large city (NYC) and have had luck with Craigslist.

Funny story. I recently listed a vape on both CL and Frient. I got two strong responses, one from each. I sold it to the guy from Reddit and went to write the guy who didn't get it. It turned out it was the same guy, hahah.

lord_nermal

Nah I don’t know that it needs to be dmed (will certainly remove if a mod prefers it not be here though): https://discord.gg/wNUjHJqh
AMAZING thank you for this!

I have also read that vapefiends(?) has a relevant discord. will report back with any links
Well, I just saw that I missed a great deal for a purpleheart Splinter Z, so it’s clearly business as usual.
bruh, there was an incredible dynavap bundle with everything im looking for .. $90 shipped and i missed af

thunderstealer1337

Frientexchange and vaporents both went down, tbh the discord was just reposting everything that was listed on frientx.

Now that's it's down prolly will be a lot more viewershipweird I can see vaporents is still active but I can't access it

thunderstealer1337,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I can't get that discord invite link to work for me. Could anyone post a fresh invitation link? Thanks in advance!

Does this one work? I just shared it with someone on Reddit, after someone in the discord shared it with me since I lost the original so I could post it now:

Frientexchange and vaporents both went down, tbh the discord was just reposting everything that was listed on frientx.

Now that's it's down prolly will be a lot more viewershipweird I can see vaporents is still active but I can't access it

Vaporents is still fine so it sounds like a problem with how you are viewing it? Also the discord actually is having some unique items, and a lot of items that were posted on the exchange were not reposted on the discord, but yeah I'm sure it will pick up more now!

I wonder if someone can make a backup entexchange?

I'm not sure what you mean exactly, but all the data from the exchange, the Reddit sub, is completely lost forever... Someone is backing up vaporents and trying to build a website out of that for an encyclopedia someday... As far as creating a new sub on Reddit, to be a backup exchange, that's not possible, there's no way to do an exchange on Reddit anymore now

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Thumos

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Vaporents is still around as far as I can tell. It is less useful now but nothing has changed on that front since April.

The discord did have a frient exchange reposting channel, but there are lots of deals only in the other channels. I do think the discord is annoying in lots of other ways.

Danez4twenty

Does this one work? I just shared it with someone on Reddit, after someone in the discord shared it with me since I lost the original so I could post it now:

Vaporents is still fine so it sounds like a problem with how you are viewing it? Also the discord actually is having some unique items, and a lot of items that were posted on the exchange were not reposted on the discord, but yeah I'm sure it will pick up more now!

I'm not sure what you mean exactly, but all the data from the exchange, the Reddit sub, is completely lost forever... Someone is backing up vaporents and trying to build a website out of that for an encyclopedia someday... As far as creating a new sub on Reddit, to be a backup exchange, that's not possible, there's no way to do an exchange on Reddit anymore now
OH that link works. Thank you!!!

casualexistential

Late reply here-- is anyone still using that Discord? I've got some OWW burl and an Arizer to sell but haven't gotten a chance since Reddit shut down.

casualexistential,
Top Bottom