Any feedback on the Zion vaporizer?

AJS

Calm Consistency
It is cool, but it's not released yet and has no set release date. Only a few have it but it's being worked on slowly atm.

Her little brother, the Milaana, was born though, and he hits like a champ. Unregulated, you control the temperature by pulsing the trigger to your liking. Takes some getting used to but once you do you're blowing clouds with amazing flavor and conservation.

AJS

Calm Consistency
I absolutely loved my E Nano. Really can't go wrong. Can't vouche on the ud because I haven't had but I recall the ENano has the ceramic interior and don't think the ud does? Also has the adjustable power built in, I believe the ud doesn't? I forget

little maggie

Both are good. You can get an adjustable power connector for the UD for not too much money. The UD comes with several stems of your choice which I think is a great deal. Also UD has great customer service. As does the HI. I waited a very long time for my HI but I found out recently that there are pre made HIs or TTs that have no wait.

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Best direct draw on the market IMO. If stealth and size isn't a factor, i will venture to say the best portable on the market IMO..

Check out my vape signature if you want to know what else i have used or currently as a frame of refrence.

ltv

Best direct draw on the market IMO. If stealth and size isn't a factor, i will venture to say the best portable on the market IMO..

Check out my vape signature if you want to know what else i have used or currently as a frame of refrence.

Which vape are you referring to that has the best direct draw on the market?

ltv,
Top Bottom