Any else own one of those Rolling boxes?

S1N3

Tarzan @ KloudSociety
I've been impressed with this little guy and figured what the heck, why not make a quick video demonstrating this Tobacco Rollers potential! Hope you enjoy, also featuring the grinder that the FC community so nicely put me on to, great recommendation on the SCS

Posting in OT b/c well... this is a Vaporizer forum :dog:

S1N3,

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
Never could get those rolling machine things to work for me EVER.... maybe one of these boxes might be the answer for my import hash combustion I still enjoy ;)

Thks for sharing !

smokum,
Reactions: S1N3

justcametomind

I have friends who own this exact model but they are people who doesn't any ability on rolling on their own.
Can't you roll a cigarette of your favorite herb by hands?
And actually shouldn't you put herbs inside the paper on the little crevice instead than inside the box?
And yes it's a vaporizer forum so I thought there was some relation with vapor not smoke ;)

justcametomind,

smokum

'MY' joints usually are fat & pregnant looking. Friends laugh :ugh: but mehh it work for me. So maybe I'll get a box and amaze them for once.

Vaping is a lifestyle (choice)...... not a religion

justcametomind

Sure, I still combust sometimes when I'm outside with friends.
LOL at pregnant looking joints.
But I watched the entire video till the end looking for the moment he uses that rolling box with his vape somehow and at the end he makes a joint. :D

justcametomind,

smokum

lol.... at least you got to see that sexy SCS in action eh ?

smokum,

Tweek

I can't roll worth a turd. The machines are neat, but sometimes they roll too loose I found.

Tweek,
Reactions: kelper

justcametomind

Is it a good grinder? I'm going to search for it in the Equipment section. I always use the MBLF but I'd like a bigger one.
BTW I'm really good at rolling :smug: it's one of the things I miss the most since vaping. The inability to show my skills :D

justcametomind,
Reactions: salivape

Nbajunkie

Someones always watching..
If its too loose you can always re roll it.wrapping it once more. That's what I do if I ever combust some mj. Probably burned4 times in almost my yr of vaping..Plus the first one I roll is always ugly so I have to roll twice(2papers).Plus it burns slower. :) I had a simple roller that I used for a few months. But I used it for blunts. That was yrs ago tho.
btw that box is sweet looking,you can never have too many useful accessories :)

Nbajunkie,
Reactions: S1N3

smokum

The SCS grinder is the BEST (IMHO as well as many here at FC) as you'll see when you look in that sub forum thread called GRINDERS.

Any time you miss rolling, feel free to have at er and forward your efforts by mail to:

Smokum
123 OverThere
StonerPlace, OZ
ok420

:D

S1N3

Tarzan @ KloudSociety
I have friends who own this exact model but they are people who doesn't any ability on rolling on their own.
Can't you roll a cigarette of your favorite herb by hands?
And actually shouldn't you put herbs inside the paper on the little crevice instead than inside the box?
And yes it's a vaporizer forum so I thought there was some relation with vapor not smoke ;)

Yes anyone can roll a spliff/ J by hand but this method is less messy and produces evenly rolled joints (opposed to my cones). I go out hiking and within 5 min I have five perfect joints all loaded up in my case ready to go! Also, I dont smoke tobacco regularly I purchased it for this reason and b/c it was only $5. It has since curbed my blunt smoking, heck last night my friends preferred 2 of these over a harsh Dutch. In an urban environment getting people to switch from a blunt to jay in a social setting is a huge win. Mainly cause mainstream views blunts as "cooler."

Im sure there are other ways to do this. But excellent question since it is exactly why I made this vid, check out what happens when you inlay the paper first by this other person. Other people did this and I ended up rolling some loose ones. The way chosen in my vid seems the most effective, but when I use a filter, I do inlay the paper first..

This was Off Topic (Not Vape Related), prefaced by "Posting in OT b/c well... this is a Vaporizer forum "
I can see the confusion in my choice words for a non native english speaker. It was meant as a caution since this topic was NOT Vape related, on what you expect to be an all vape related forum. But OT on the other-hand a bit more forgiving on these posts.

Now that I have my DSLR Im going to scrub down my verdamper and make a vid and redo my VHW. Thanks all for watching it was my first video done with my new camera :buzz:

S1N3,
Top Bottom