• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Anvil Ordering & Shipping

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
What was your order jumber

#1016 here

Kaixo!
1042 here and.....nothing yet.
VAS is a shit:shit:

1060 hoping it gets here by New Years Eve so I can test and watch the college football playoffs and be to medicated to walk 3ft to my job and login!

While I totally understand what it's like waiting for a new vape to arrive, let's not derail the thread with shipping discussion. We can start a new thread if there is enough interest, but let's keep this thread on track.

Thanks.

:peace:

Gibbleguts

What was your order number? I am anxious as fuck about getting this new little device, I'm hyping it up in my head so much
1006 here and arriving Thursday. And fully in the same boat. I keep checking tracking twice a day even tho nothing changes.

Gibbleguts,

Greenleaf88

That makes me feel alot better that your number is that low, but means I'll be waiting a bit lol.

Happy holidays everyone!!!

Greenleaf88,
Reactions: BigJr48

masonjars

What was your order number? I am anxious as fuck about getting this new little device, I'm hyping it up in my head so much
That makes me feel alot better that your number is that low, but means I'll be waiting a bit lol.

Happy holidays everyone!!!
Any international orders were shipped? Iam here with order #1092 and got nothing yet
I know mods here didn’t want any more chit chat about this stuff, so I apologize for bringing this up, but it might help anyone who hasn’t gotten their shipping info. I traded emails with John on Saturday and said my order was on the shipping dock and expected to ship out Tuesday (today), so we’ll see! That being said, it seems like email may be the best way to communicate that kind of personal order stuff with him/Vestratto (I just got the contact info off of his website).

Also, I can’t wait to see some reviews and vids of the Anvil as people start getting them in. I’ll be sure to share my thoughts!

Vape Soda

Sparkling !
Before we completely derail this thread, I want to share this. I wrote to Vestratto yesterday to get a shipping date since some members got their shipping notification already and my cc was charged few days ago. Here is the answer:

„It’s is a public holiday here in Canada today.
We have 2 huge shipments going out over the next 2 days, tomorrow Dec 28th and 29th. I believe your order is on the dock ready to be shipped in the next 2 days but no later than December 29. You will receive an email the moment it is being picked up by Canada Post. Thank you for your patience.“

So I think we should be patient for the next two days, after that we can go full rant :goon::p. I also suggest to open a new thread for „Anvil shipping“!?

fourdotknives

Order #1024 just cleared US customs and scheduled delivery is this Friday. Fingers crossed it keeps the same momentum, because so far, I’ve never had a international package move so fast!!

fourdotknives,
Reactions: Saerdna

Greenleaf88

My anvil is shipped now and making its way to me, tracking is saying Tuesday I'm hoping Monday seeing as I'm only a couple hours from Ontario.

I have butterflies lmao 🦋🦋

Greenleaf88,
Reactions: Mustang

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
It is clear that some of you don't bother to read all of the Anvil thread. I assume this because otherwise I have to conclude that you all are ignoring @Stu. Please keep your ordering and shipping discussion here. Thank you for your cooperation—which is evident by its lack so far.

fourdotknives

It is clear that some of you don't bother to read all of the Anvil thread. I assume this because otherwise I have to conclude that you all are ignoring @Stu. Please keep your ordering and shipping discussion here. Thank you for your cooperation—which is evident by its lack so far.
Apologies on my behalf. I hadn’t saw the warning prior to your comment.

fourdotknives,

Duba

Accessory Maker
I pointed out in the anvil thread that John de Vestratto didn't skimp on the quality of the shipping. Mine was shipped on December 29 from Canada and arrived this Monday, January 3 here in France. Wow.
And I don't know why, but I didn't pay any customs fees or vat upon arrival, which is a great surprise for me!
The Anvil is on top, i'll post a little report.
It's coming, guys!

Saerdna

Svapatore seriale
I pointed out in the anvil thread that John de Vestratto didn't skimp on the quality of the shipping. Mine was shipped on December 29 from Canada and arrived this Monday, January 3 here in France. Wow.
And I don't know why, but I didn't pay any customs fees or vat upon arrival, which is a great surprise for me!
The Anvil is on top, i'll post a little report.
It's coming, guys!
Damn bro it was so fast,hope you enjoy it, let us know

Saerdna,
Reactions: Duba

Severmore

Woo! Order #1025 landed today…presumably one of the last units with the included aluminum cases cut a bit too short

I am happy with the quality on the device itself. I will report back at some point in the main thread regarding performance.

Severmore,
Reactions: Saerdna

Zuhdj

Charles Mingus
Can't wait for mine to come in. It's been stuck in queens since Monday 😡

Zuhdj,

Cannabiker

Okay, I'm getting nervous. For a week mine has been "Inbound into Customs. Your item is being processed by United States Customs."

For those who've received their Anvils--does it say "vaporizer" anywhere on the packaging, inside or out?

Cannabiker,

Vints

Okay, I'm getting nervous. For a week mine has been "Inbound into Customs. Your item is being processed by United States Customs."

For those who've received their Anvils--does it say "vaporizer" anywhere on the packaging, inside or out?
There's nothing written on the inside or outside indicating that it is a vape. Though my package looked like it was opened by Customs and on the outside they put a label that has "Metal Accessories" written on it.

I was #1022 and my package seemed like it was stuck in customs for a week from the 12/29 and no updates from the tracking # until yesterday saying it was delivered to TX. Hope this helps.

Saerdna

Svapatore seriale
Finally today mine is arrived at italian custom, it was so hard to see every one enjoing your own with mine still in Canada, but hopefully a couple of days and the wait will end :clap::clap:

Top Bottom