Angus vs Minivap

Zuhdj

Charles Mingus
So these seem like rather great session vapes. Really I'm looking for a dedicated session unit for mostly home use but on the go would be nice if I want. I worry that the minivap is way too weird looking to go out at all. But I worry about the safety of the angus as far as the hot batteries and whatnot. Yea there's an isolated airpath but who's actually testing its inertness? Minivap does do 3rd party testing so it seems safer.

In a session I want many hits, satisfying hits, and tasty hits. That's why I'm considering these two.

GoldenBud

this is very interesting topic
how much grams of glass the minivap heater contains?
how much for the angus?
how the angus performs with 0.1gr? the bowl is 0.25gr i think?

in the past i saw somebody using the minivap glass core with jhook upside down, huge cloud, i think it was 245C setting or so
but, the bowl there is smaller, and the volume of the Angus clouds are impressed even more... i know the chamber is bigger;

probably because the Angus has a 0.25gr bowl and Minivap has much smaller bowl?

Last edited:
GoldenBud,

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

Really I'm looking for a dedicated session unit for mostly home use but on the go would be nice if I want.
Angus obviously wins the mobility part. Depending on what you mean with on the go it will vary how much of that you'll notice though. But it is lighter, smaller, and has easier access to batteries and charging.

As session units I can enjoy both, but Angus has my preference. Aftergetting the MV I soon found out that, in the sessions I intended both devices to use for, to hit it nice it took me more effort than the I was looking to spend in a comfy session.
I worry that the minivap is way too weird looking to go out at all.
It looks pretty inconspicuous but it's uncomfortably large and heavy when you're not stationary.

But I worry about the safety of the angus as far as the hot batteries
One person mentioned that out of mantle test units. I just did a test and it was fine. Maybe they used low quality batteries or I don't know, but it seems to be the exception.

Yea there's an isolated airpath but who's actually testing its inertness? Minivap does do 3rd party testing so it seems safer.
I dunno this one but ask them, they are very responsive on ig but also have an account right here :)

In a session I want many hits, satisfying hits, and tasty hits. That's why I'm considering these two.
Ime:

Many: MV>A
Satisfying: A>MV
Tasty: A>MV

Top Bottom