Angus Enhanced

Raeffnix

lacentralevapeur just wrote: We should receive everything next week , we will ship ASAP
First of all thanks for all the information in the thread, super helpful!

Have you or anyone heard any updates from lcv?
I emailed them yesterday and they told me end of next week

Raeffnix,

tom2199

The balls cool better, and, if you use 3mm balls instead 6mm...the difference is huuuge. But if you want to keep it simple you can use any 12mm OD glass stem with peaks. Even you can use a revolve+glass sleeve.
The point about the new mouthpiece is simple: use whatever you want. Yllvape provides you with 3 stems, a wpa and a bubbler, you just need the balls if you want, but they include that pieces to avoid the need of buying more stems if the user doesn´t want to
Do you like the 3mm balls or the 6mm ones more?

tom2199,

seedy53

i've always wanted to get 2pc 6 inch boro tubes so that 1 tube could slide into the other so it would make a super thick glass stem and see what kind of cooling effect you would get. do you know what i mean?

buttervap

I've only had the AE one week, and it won't heat all of a sudden. None of the heat settings work, and the halogen light won't turn on. Never dropped, and I've tried multiple sets of batteries. Has this happened to anyone else? Super disappointed because that means another device died. I just got my Venty returned a few days ago after rma for 2 weeks. Is there a way to reset the AE? I sent an email to Mike at yll, but haven't heard back. Not having great luck with my vapes lately.:(

kokolokokolokon

I've only had the AE one week, and it won't heat all of a sudden. None of the heat settings work, and the halogen light won't turn on. Never dropped, and I've tried multiple sets of batteries. Has this happened to anyone else? Super disappointed because that means another device died. I just got my Venty returned a few days ago after rma for 2 weeks. Is there a way to reset the AE? I sent an email to Mike at yll, but haven't heard back. Not having great luck with my vapes lately.:(
Maybe it is a defective device. Did you tried to change the temps on the pc? I suppose everything is ok about buzzes and lights

kokolokokolokon,
Reactions: BigJr48

buttervap

Maybe it is a defective device. Did you tried to change the temps on the pc? I suppose everything is ok about buzzes and lights
Yeah I think I got a lemon. Such a shame because I was really loving the device. Hopefully they make this right.
I have the dongle to change the temps on a pc, but I like the presets of the AE, so I never used it. But, none of the presets are heating up. Thanks.

buttervap,
Reactions: BigJr48

buttervap

Yeah I think I got a lemon. Such a shame because I was really loving the device. Hopefully they make this right.
I have the dongle to change the temps on a pc, but I like the presets of the AE, so I never used it. But, none of the presets are heating up. Thanks.
Just got an email from Mike. He's sending me a new AE body and I'm shipping the unit back to China (at their cost) for them to inspect. New unit is in the mail. That's exactly what I was hoping for. Never shipped anything internationally. Is UPS or DHL easier or better? Thanks.

Pukka

I have
Have you: pulled the cells and let the device set a bit empty; tried another set of known good cells (even unmatched, testing only); checked/cleaned the battery contacts?

>nevermind (said like Roseanne Roseannadanna)<

Does anyone know if there's a reset like the S&B long press or can a default be reset within the temperature adjustment software?

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I was hoping that. I've never filled out customs forms. Right now I'm stuck on the DHL web site, with 3 options to choose from and don't know which one to select. :hmm::ugh:

Yeah that is pretty frustrating, I would just ask them outright if they did not want me to use USPS myself, some help if not a label

Top Bottom