• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Angled Mouthpiece

shopdognyc

As I am learning as I'm going, picked up a couple small bubblers, and appreciate the ease of use. I've dusted off a water bong I purchased years ago, and for the most works well. I just find it a bit awkward mouthing the mouthpiece. Its a beaker style.

For everyone else who uses glass, is there a preference to an angled top, or am I complaining about nothing?

Bortz

Same here, I prefer pieces with a bent neck that also have a joint that comes out straight up and down. For example, this is my newest piece.

Nice bubble stack on that.

I too prefer the bent neck. Have a straight tube for nostalgia, my first nice scientific glass piece. Most everything since has been bent.

Eyeing up a bent J hook from OGB. Will pull the trigger soon, seems like such a nice addition to my rotation.

tb42091

Yeah, it took me some trial and error to find what I preferred too.

I've been looking at OGB for a drop down and carb adapter, I am sick of paying for dhgate drop downs that aren't straight and they come highly recommended from here

Nice bubble stack on that.

I too prefer the bent neck. Have a straight tube for nostalgia, my first nice scientific glass piece. Most everything since has been bent.

Eyeing up a bent J hook from OGB. Will pull the trigger soon, seems like such a nice addition to my rotation.

shopdognyc

Thanks for the feedback. Makes more sense for convenience. I feel like I have to climb up and down onto the beaker. Went too much into VAS that I need to wait for the occasion for the next.

shopdognyc,

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer
Why do people use these drop downs with quartz bangers? I thought they were meant for titanium nails, to avoid breaking your bubbler. It's just more glass in the way, that will steal your terpenes.

tb42091

To catch reclaim and keep my piece cleaner. Reclaim has a different cannabinoid profile which I find useful for sleep.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Why do people use these drop downs with quartz bangers
Dropdowns are also useful to move the banger a bt further away from your face, especially with the small bubblers some dabbers use, but the main use would be to keep your rig cleaner.
You are spot on with Ti breaking things though @Haze Mister , I broke at least 1/2 a dozen with my Halo Ti base before a fix was found (new slim series wpa from Dnail as mine was out of round and a quartz spacer).

LesPlenty,
Reactions: arb
Top Bottom