Alerts?

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Weird. I haven't been getting alerts for the last 4 hours or so, even tho there are many watched threads with newer posts. Dunno what's up...

cybrguy,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Weird. I haven't been getting alerts for the last 4 hours or so, even tho there are many watched threads with newer posts. Dunno what's up...

If you clicked on the alert window, without realizing perhaps, not clicking the links, then they will get marked red in the alert section. So then later that thread will pop up somewhere else and you'll realize you have unread posts... It happens to me all the time because I follow so many threads now and sometimes have a lot of alerts lol It is actually helpful, it allows me to kind of like snooze some threads that I follow, if that makes sense?

Last edited:
Shit Snacks,

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
No, I get that but its doesn't explain what was happening. Your post here and one just came up in the Lotus thread, but it missed everything else after 12:52 CST when a CANtalk post showed up in the Cannabis News thread.
Not a big deal but I have no explanation.

Planck

believes in Dog
I'm seeing this regularly. For example right now my new posts page shows 5 threads that I'm subbed on with new content. I received alerts for only 2 of them. No biggie I guess.

Planck,
Reactions: cybrguy

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I've never gotten alerts to all threads I'm "watching".
From what I've seen, the logarithm seems to stop notifying me about threads for which I haven't commented in or liked posts in recently.

In other words, I could be wrong but it seems to me that if I just regularly read updates in a thread, but haven't liked a post or commented in the thread in a certain amount of time, then I stop getting notifications for that thread. Regardless of if I'm still "watching" it or not.

Top Bottom