AirVape Vaporizer

Grumpyrider

Infamous__vapes on Instagram
I get dense and plenty of vapor at temps from 355-65F with mine. You packing it in pretty tightly?
Ummm not super tight . I pour some in at them tap it down. I'm using a med fine grind. What is your method? I would love to hit this in the 360s.. even at 395 they are pretty whispy

Grumpyrider,

Sbrew

I just got the X and have had the Xs which I like very much. I am having a hard time getting the mouthpiece back into the magnetic part. I can easily get the box and screen in the silicone piece and then the glass mouthpiece but I can't get it to go back into the magnetic piece. What am I doing wrong? Any help would be much appreciated. I am more of a lurker than a poster and I have scoured the internet looking for someone to demonstrate the mouthpiece. I keep thinking this must be much more simple than I am making it. Thanks for any help!

Sbrew,

Zzz_90

I just got the X and have had the Xs which I like very much. I am having a hard time getting the mouthpiece back into the magnetic part. I can easily get the box and screen in the silicone piece and then the glass mouthpiece but I can't get it to go back into the magnetic piece. What am I doing wrong? Any help would be much appreciated. I am more of a lurker than a poster and I have scoured the internet looking for someone to demonstrate the mouthpiece. I keep thinking this must be much more simple than I am making it. Thanks for any help!
When you put it back into the magnetic piece, you’ll have to slide the whole assembly through at once. The mouth piece and silicone housing goes in from the bottom up, you have to give it a fairly good push.

Zzz_90,
Reactions: hi_there

Grumpyrider

Well it's been a week now and I love this vape! This vape hits like a truck! I own vapes that cost twice as much and I still find myself reaching for this one. I start off at 400 for 2 min and finish with 428 for 2 min ... that's about all I need lol . I feel like the xs gets me more medicated then my mighty, this by be do to the 18 degree difference at the end. I do wish it had a larger battery , I get about 4 bowls out of it (but I run it at max temp.) I'm still intersted in trying the X but honestly don't think I need the bigger bowl .

Zzz_90

If anyone prefers the glass tip over the ceramic black tip, visa versa...the tips can be switched out on either model. Xs/X
k6B1Moh.jpg
CJdgnRZ.jpg

Zzz_90,
Reactions: BigJr48

Maine420

GROOVY GRANNY
Hello people, my first time on this thread. Got bored with my Solo 2 and sick of lugging it around in a larger purse! Did a bit of research on line and on this thread, well anyways, My X came in yesterday . So far so good. It is reallly easy to use, heats up fast, my ABV looks great at a temp of 355F and I feel great at a temp of 355! I get 8-10 hits off one bowl, and they are good hits, like my Solo 2. I’ve been using Arizer products since 2014, but I couldn’t justify paying $300 for a smaller vape. I must say, I really like this vape!
I’ll keep you updated!

Question What type of charging cord works for this unit? My iPhone cord doesn’t fit. Thank you!

Maine420,

Grumpyrider

Hello people, my first time on this thread. Got bored with my Solo 2 and sick of lugging it around in a larger purse! Did a bit of research on line and on this thread, well anyways, My X came in yesterday . So far so good. It is reallly easy to use, heats up fast, my ABV looks great at a temp of 355F and I feel great at a temp of 355! I get 8-10 hits off one bowl, and they are good hits, like my Solo 2. I’ve been using Arizer products since 2014, but I couldn’t justify paying $300 for a smaller vape. I must say, I really like this vape!
I’ll keep you updated!

Question What type of charging cord works for this unit? My iPhone cord doesn’t fit. Thank you!
Android charger works

Camcakes

GQ5PLUv.jpg

lYE9fTE.jpg

ITB4FKt.jpg

In the first pic you’ll see the silicone base for the mouthpiece and the air flow box inside. One box has the lid removed, The other has the lid on. The 2nd pic is the bottom of the mouthpiece which will be facing inside the herb chamber. One without a screen and the other with a screen. And then the 3rd pic referrers back to the first pic. I do a cut out from a stainless steel screen and just lay it right down inside above the box and put my glass tip back on. For me it’s better this way then out of the box. When i got the x i stripped the mouthpiece to see what they changed inside and that was exactly how the set up for it was. They no longer had a screen on bottom of the box, no lid on top the box, just a screen that sits right under the tip.

I just got this great little unit last week and everything about it is great....except I get no vapor. None. Zero. I've gotten a few wisps less than 4 times (out of several dozen sessions) but otherwise, nothing. Cleaned thoroughly, packed tight, and I even disassembled and constructed it like you did here. (Great pics and help, btw, thank you so much!) What am I doing wrong?? I don't get it.

Camcakes,

Grumpyrider

I just got this great little unit last week and everything about it is great....except I get no vapor. None. Zero. I've gotten a few wisps less than 4 times (out of several dozen sessions) but otherwise, nothing. Cleaned thoroughly, packed tight, and I even disassembled and constructed it like you did here. (Great pics and help, btw, thank you so much!) What am I doing wrong?? I don't get it.
What temp are you vaping at ? I kinda had the same issue,but now it's great. I pack it kinda tight , start it up at 400 and wait 20sec after it reaches temp, I hit that a few times then bump it up 10° at a time until I hit 428. I get great hits now

Grumpyrider,

Camcakes

What temp are you vaping at ? I kinda had the same issue,but now it's great. I pack it kinda tight , start it up at 400 and wait 20sec after it reaches temp, I hit that a few times then bump it up 10° at a time until I hit 428. I get great hits now

I've bumped it up to over 400 with not much of a change, but I don't think I've gotten it to max temp. I'll give that a try. I was hoping to keep it lower to extend the life of the grind, but it doesn't sound like I'm gonna get much out without raising the temp considerably. I remember Zzz_90 saying that he was able to get clouds around 365, so I was hoping to be able to replicate that. It's all good, I still get great sessions even with no vapor, but I do like the experience much better if there is some.

Camcakes,

Zzz_90

I've bumped it up to over 400 with not much of a change, but I don't think I've gotten it to max temp. I'll give that a try. I was hoping to keep it lower to extend the life of the grind, but it doesn't sound like I'm gonna get much out without raising the temp considerably. I remember Zzz_90 saying that he was able to get clouds around 365, so I was hoping to be able to replicate that. It's all good, I still get great sessions even with no vapor, but I do like the experience much better if there is some.
I’m even able to see visible vapor down in the 330-340’s no problem, not much but it’s there each draw. My sessions start and finish between 355-365 and I’m completly satisfied with the vapor production from first hit to end of session. The moisture in your herb, how dry it is and so on will also play a part in your vapor production. I really don’t know though, i have no problem at all at low temps.

Zep4

I love my AirVape XS tho I wish I’d gotten the AirVape X instead because of the difference in mouthpiece s. The X is magnetic and my XS seems more apt to come off so I have the case for it. I keep just the top on it to protect the mouthpiece as the bottom part of the case has to be off while it’s charging. Not a huge deal. The Vape itself is a small solid wonder, extracting every bit of goodness and is fairly frugal tho my VapCap has taken over its #1 spot. The AirVape is really nice for not huge money. The S&B Crafty and Plenty are great too. I have them as well but I love the XS and VapCap more.

Zep4,

Camcakes

I’m even able to see visible vapor down in the 330-340’s no problem, not much but it’s there each draw. My sessions start and finish between 355-365 and I’m completly satisfied with the vapor production from first hit to end of session. The moisture in your herb, how dry it is and so on will also play a part in your vapor production. I really don’t know though, i have no problem at all at low temps.

Yeah, I'm sure there are variables that are difficult to pinpoint, so I suppose it's just trial and error for each user. I'll keep experimenting and see what I can make happen. I'm just envious of your low temps. ;)

Camcakes,

Zzz_90

Yeah, I'm sure there are variables that are difficult to pinpoint, so I suppose it's just trial and error for each user. I'll keep experimenting and see what I can make happen. I'm just envious of your low temps. ;)
No visible vapor at all throughout the whole session? I wonder if it could be your device itself. My first was faulty after only a week, it wasn’t heating properly. But tight packs, loose packs, full load, over full, half full, fine grind, chunky, fast rips, slow rips, etc...vapor production seems to stay pretty consistent, even in the hands of first timers.

Zzz_90,

Camcakes

No visible vapor at all throughout the whole session? I wonder if it could be your device itself. My first was faulty after only a week, it wasn’t heating properly. But tight packs, loose packs, full load, over full, half full, fine grind, chunky, fast rips, slow rips, etc...vapor production seems to stay pretty consistent, even in the hands of first timers.
So I bumped it up to 400, then 410 and started seeing some vapor. Never got clouds, even up to 428. I suspect it may be the moisture content of the loose leaf. I just want to avoid charring. It is a little disappointing that I'm not getting big vapor, but it still works great, tastes great and no problem with effects.

Camcakes,

Zzz_90

So I bumped it up to 400, then 410 and started seeing some vapor. Never got clouds, even up to 428. I suspect it may be the moisture content of the loose leaf. I just want to avoid charring. It is a little disappointing that I'm not getting big vapor, but it still works great, tastes great and no problem with effects.
I wish you the best of luck, I’m just stumped by the little vapor you are getting while at those higher temps. You have the xs right, not the X?

Zzz_90,

Chester001

I love my Air vape XS too ... I use slightly more than a 1/4 tsp to fill and pack fairly tight ... the amount and tightness of pack is a big factor in vaping satisfaction ... when I first started w/ mine I was disappointed til I read a review showing a fairly tight pack and a bowl full to the bottom of the lower screen w/ 380* gives me up to 10 minutes of good clouds w/ 2 people passing the vape ...

Chester001,

Hubs88

Feeling The Buzz
Here is a nice video review of the AirVape X.
You guys are vaping on the hot side. I get very dark ABV at 400°F and vapor well before that. A session will start at 350°F and l'll bump it up as needed to get vapor so no need to go hotter. I'm not doing anything special, it just works. I love this vape.

Hubs88

Feeling The Buzz
Just a heads up that the shell for the X doesn't fit if a charging cable with a magnetic connector is used. It makes the bottom half of the unit to long to fit into the shell. There's no problem with the Xs so I just assumed and learned. It's a shame because the shell is an excellent case.

Hubs88,

Foretwintee

So I bought one locally... authorized dealer....is missing extra screens and concentrate pad. Had 2 pairs of tweezers. Package was sealed and had the peel away film on LCD. The one my friend bought with me on same day came with 1 pair of tweezers, extra screens and a concentrate pad. Are the accessories just kind of a you get what you get or should we have received the same stuff?

Neither came with the case which we heard is something new they do online.

All that said, thing hits very nice. 350f with no water adapter and you get wispy, flavorful hits. 410f through my bong I get 1 really flavorful hit followed by some potent and less flavorful pulls.

Unit gets F-----g hot...... worse than a Pax 2

This definitely fills a gap in my vape collection.

Last edited:
Foretwintee,
Top Bottom