AirVape legacy

VaporBull

Just got the news!! Legacy pre-sale!!
Airvape subscribers get it for $99. Looks fantastic. It has a replaceable battery and no cord charging!!

I got the email also

I'm concerned though.

Still not a lot of simple info unavailable

Not even pictures of the mouthpiece or chamber

VaporBull

There was another vape that I had for a while, the Focus Adventurer that had a built in water bubbler. It was not so good though..
Can't judge this unit yet but personally I don't like bubblers inside a vape or even the kind that rest above the vaporizer. It's much better to use a separate water piece

I returned that vape.

Talk about a mess.

Lost count at how many bowls I washed with water

Grumpyrider

Infamous__vapes on Instagram
I jumped on board and got the pre order.. I mean honestly the last two were both pretty damn good. and for 99 bucks if I dont like it I can sell it. I just hope i was one of the first 50 and get the free charger.. :clap:

Mixio

TheVaporOne
[QUOTE = "Grumpyrider, post: 1453197, membro: 36183"] Sono saltato a bordo e ho ricevuto il preordine .. Voglio dire, onestamente, gli ultimi due erano entrambi dannatamente buoni. e per 99 dollari se non mi piace posso venderlo. Spero solo di essere uno dei primi 50 e ottenere il caricabatterie gratuito .. : Clap:[/ QUOTE]

Idem : Clap:

Mixio,

deadlytoaster

Canadian lost in Europe
USB-C, removable 3600mAh 18650, removable glass airpath, convection heating, 15 second warm up?

Guys I think we have a new big competitor on the horizon to rival the IQs and Crafties of the world. Suitable price and looks like a suitcase.

Really keen to try one out damnit! Looks spicy nice

deadlytoaster,

710yota

Have you heard about the boom on Mizar 5?
I wonder what the deal with the "Sensor Technology-30 seconds shutoff if no movement is detected" is? Seems like a unique feature I haven't seen before but could be kind of a pain having to turn it back on all the time if your setting it down on a desk or something and taking more than 30 seconds between hits.

710yota,

RxPlorer

The X is still my favorite conduction vape; though my experience with them is certainly less than most.

Definitely miss elements of my original firefly but proprietary short-lived battery isn’t one of those things.

This kind of reminds me of an airvape spin on the ff1.

Grumpyrider

Infamous__vapes on Instagram
The X is still my favorite conduction vape; though my experience with them is certainly less than most.

Definitely miss elements of my original firefly but proprietary short-lived battery isn’t one of those things.

This kind of reminds me of an airvape spin on the ff1.
That's exactly what I was thinking... I own a ff2+ so I cant wait to compare the two..

Grumpyrider,

lauri melissa

Happy Fairy
I ordered right away! I hope I receive the charger, too!! This looks much better than the my vape from vaporfection. Hey, happened to them? I love my airvape X. This will be a game changer. I think they said it will be released April 2020, or maybe it will be at the end of the month. Either way will be fine by me.

lauri melissa,

lauri melissa

Happy Fairy
Apparently, the pre-order price is only for Upgrade subscribers. It is a great program. I joined when I purchased my Airvape X. Now, we just wait and vape.

lauri melissa,

Xclerk

The Universe is our endless supply
I couldnt resist. I went ahead and ordered with the promo code and added a battery as well. Honestly I like the material wrap. And it just so happens to match my nic vape. I'm hoping all wireless charging bases work...i hope lol. If not its 40bucks anyway I feel like this is def a step up from their last attempt w a built in bubbler. Forgot to mention the promo code only applies to the device There was no discount toward the battery or charger.
Anyone know if the free chargers for the first 50 people applies if you used the promo lol

Xclerk,

jbm

I couldnt resist. I went ahead and ordered with the promo code and added a battery as well. Honestly I like the material wrap. And it just so happens to match my nic vape. I'm hoping all wireless charging bases work...i hope lol. If not its 40bucks anyway I feel like this is def a step up from their last attempt w a built in bubbler. Forgot to mention the promo code only applies to the device There was no discount toward the battery or charger.
Anyone know if the free chargers for the first 50 people applies if you used the promo lol
It did, but when I asked about the free charging pads Airvape support told me that they'd already gotten more than 50 pre-orders.

I'm still trying to get a straight answer as to whether this thing is session only or can be used for on demand as well. I emailed Airvape support asking this morning. Will report back when I hear. The only thing I really disliked about the X was that it wasn't great for microdosing - not pure convection and no way to pack less into the oven like the Pax, or to a certain extent, the Mighty. Plus it has a pretty big oven.

jbm,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Hmmm I would be shocked if this was on demand, looking at the screen and button layout along with the design, it seems clear it will be a session style vape... I have no idea if it will have any palpable convection either, Airvapes were all conduction before, yeah? or were they hybrids?

I am tempted just because of that steep discount to pre order now, but at the same time I can't imagine it will work well for me just looking at the design... I like how it seems to be Firefly inspired, but some questionable aspects make me pause (is the vapor path a panel that just sits above the battery? what is the airpath? heating element and chamber materials? mouthpiece?)

Top Bottom